Have you got yours in hand??? What do you think??? I L O V E MINE!!!!!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
This is SO exciting!!! So happy for everyone!

Now to get my iPad Air and save for my MacBook Pro.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

gcantrell

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I had my heart set on the 6 plus. When i got in the Verizon store, it just didn't work for me. I found the regular 6 to be perfect for me. Got the 64GB Space Gray model (Wanted 128, but they were out) Overall, very satisfied!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I had my heart set on the 6 plus. When i got in the Verizon store, it just didn't work for me. I found the regular 6 to be perfect for me. Got the 64GB Space Gray model (Wanted 128, but they were out) Overall, very satisfied!

I haven't seen the 6+ yet. But this is perfect in my small hands.

LOVE this keyboard.

tanknitrous

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site

Same here actually. Got in store and held both at the same time. Went in thinking "I'm all about the 6+". After holding them both, it took me about 30 seconds to decide on a 6.

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I know!!!!! But now I'm wondering if I should wait for the next one.....when was the last one released?

I want to say it was early this year or it could have been late last year. Hell I can't remember lol. All I know is I have iOS 8 installed on it and it works perfect. My iPad Air is white and I got the red leather smart case (not cover) and it looks sweet.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Great! I'm a tad jealous. Your love for the 6 now has me questioning if I want to get the 6+...

Well don't forget that I've got small hands. I'm 4'11 I'm a people mc nugget.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox