Have you got yours in hand??? What do you think??? I L O V E MINE!!!!!

Zacharyw70

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Didn't get one but got back at around 4:30 picking my Mom's iPhone 6 up for her and I've been backing up and updating it for her. Really nice phone and I think iOS looks really good on the larger screen size.
I have to say however I don't like how it feels in the hand. Maybe it's something you need to get used to for awhile, but I own a Moto X and I kept switching the phones between my hands and think the Moto X feels a lot nicer to hold. I wish Apple had cut down on the Bezel a bit.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to echo all of the comments already posted here.

My first iPhone was the 4 on Verizon and I've had each iteration since. Until this morning around 8:30 (when I got my new iPhone 6) the iPhone 4 was the reigning champ and my favorite device to date. I can't without a doubt day the iPhone 6 has officially dethroned the iPhone 4 and took the title. I really like the construction, design and screen size. I enjoyed the "5" series phones but the 6 really has the wow factor!!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

It is SO well made. And SO SMOOTH. Buttery smooth scrolling.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I love how thin it is compared to my 4s... I am anxious to get the case I ordered off Amazon but won't have it until wednesday next week. Will have to carry it around in a bubble envelope I guess.

I do keep getting a message saying the restore couldn't be completed from icloud for some reason--not sure what that's all about. I checked and all my contacts, messages, notes are there...

They've got inexpensive cases at Best Buy. I got a gel just to protect it until the Soigen Ultra Hybrid I ordered comes in.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

moloes

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
After using my iPhone 6 plus for a couple of hours, then going back to the iphone 5 seems very strange. The five seems way to small now. Couldn't go back.

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
My gold 6 is too gorgeous for a case. Maybe I'll get one of those pouches because I can't imagine covering this beauty up.

yungskeeme

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Missed my package yesterday for my case and screen protectors so I'm not using my 6 until I get them tomorrow. Hard though. This thing is so sexy naked 😩ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1411169155.792368.jpg

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I'm in the same boat with everyone who second guessed the 4.7 and wondered if they made a mistake. But as soon as I got the case for it yesterday, and the phone today, I was completely happy with my decision. The 5.5 would have been ridiculously big for me. I'm still restoring so I haven't played with it much but tonight is going to be fun.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2