Oh they nailed this. It's perfect.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    I can't/wont argue against that.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    09-21-2014 09:18 AM
    Get movies!!!! Now that I've got more space I don't have to add and delete films. I can keep them there.

Not a bad idea. I received a $50 iTunes gift card with my purchase (Att has a special going on, if you buy a case + screen protector you get an iTunes gift card).

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    qbnkelt likes this.
    09-21-2014 09:19 AM
    Get movies!!!! Now that I've got more space I don't have to add and delete films. I can keep them there.

I think i'm gonna have to go on a movie buying spree!
    It's gonna feel so nice to have movies on my phone and not worry about space.
    qbnkelt likes this.
    09-21-2014 02:46 PM
    How does reach ability work on screen? Can you post about? I'll know for next year.

One thing I love about this phone is how they implemented predictive text. The suggestions are perfect.

The reachability works perfectly, It makes it possible for me to reach the very top apps on my screen with one hand.
    I have small hands and i'd never be able to use the phone one handed without the reachability, but i'm able to do so now.
    The predictive text is great, I really appreciate Apple for adding it to iOS, I actually know a few people who don't like it, I think they're insane. lol
    qbnkelt likes this.
    09-21-2014 02:51 PM

Now that I have a lot of space, I will be buying a LOT more movies, that's for sure
    qbnkelt likes this.
    09-21-2014 02:51 PM
    I've got Notting Hill, The Holiday, Love Actually, and Room with a View right now. I'm going to look for the Outlander series from Starz.

09-21-2014 03:49 PM
    Definitely love this phone. Didn't think I was going to use my jump upgrade to move to the 6 from my 5s but glad I did.
    09-21-2014 04:01 PM
    I'm here now!!!!!

WAAAAAYYY too B I G for me.

Attachment 65326

It looks like a Mini iPad Mini in your hand.

I ran in to someone at the gas station today that had a 6 and they let me fondle it, it is very nice.
    qbnkelt likes this.
    09-21-2014 06:15 PM
    It looks like a Mini iPad Mini in your hand.

I ran in to someone at the gas station today that had a 6 and they let me fondle it, it is very nice.

Oh yah it was ginormous for me.
    09-21-2014 08:14 PM
    Love it. The 6 is the perfect size for me. Love the feel in hand, pocket ability and one handed use. And coming from the 5 the 4.7" screen is a very nice increase in screen size. Very happy!
    09-21-2014 08:47 PM
    Wow, it seems so wonderful!
    I am truly jealous you for the magical Phone, Im still waiting and considering whether to buy or not!
    09-26-2014 05:59 AM
    Just received mine last night it's the perfect size but not much change from the 5s. There are better features and it's much faster so it was worth the upgrade.
    09-26-2014 06:44 AM
    Oh yah it was ginormous for me.
    Even as petite as I am I'm still able to grip the 6+ comfortably enough, so my skinny fingers must be a little longer than yours but after going into the Apple Store AGAIN Saturday night and handling both, I'm actually starting to turn my view to getting the 6 instead. My mum was with me and as we were both looking at the 2 models, different opinions/statements were made, including the one where if I decide to pick up the phone one handed, the 6+ is a bit difficult to balance and do some quick things with that I normally do on my 5C. I know, that "one handed" saying is like beating a dead mule, but it applies to 80% of the things I do on my device. Of course b ing there again brought up other things that are influencing my change of mind as well.

I'm not set on upgrading yet, so I will probably make another 10 trips to Apple LOL to be sure of my decision I'll still be going 64g in gold of course tho....that's just one SEXY device 😍😃 lol
    qbnkelt and Icyhot1966 like this.
    09-29-2014 07:58 AM
    Going on my fourth day and I am loving the new 6! The size is perfect and the screen resolution is perfect.
    09-29-2014 08:23 AM
    Even as petite as I am I'm still able to grip the 6+ comfortably enough, so my skinny fingers must be a little longer than yours but after going into the Apple Store AGAIN Saturday night and handling both, I'm actually starting to turn my view to getting the 6 instead. My mum was with me and as we were both looking at the 2 models, different opinions/statements were made, including the one where if I decide to pick up the phone one handed, the 6+ is a bit difficult to balance and do some quick things with that I normally do on my 5C. I know, that "one handed" saying is like beating a dead mule, but it applies to 80% of the things I do on my device. Of course b ing there again brought up other things that are influencing my change of mind as well.

I'm not set on upgrading yet, so I will probably make another 10 trips to Apple LOL to be sure of my decision I'll still be going 64g in gold of course tho....that's just one SEXY device lol
    Oh it is the George Clooney of phones!!!!

Yes that was the problem I had with it more than anything. It was out of balance for me. And my wee fat sausages just don't reach far enough.

Last edited by qbnkelt; 09-29-2014 at 10:55 AM.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    09-29-2014 10:29 AM
    I love my 6 --- 64gb gold iPhone

the extra space is awesome considering I had a 4s with 16gb
    qbnkelt and ThePinkChameleon like this.
    09-29-2014 10:31 AM
    I love my 6 --- 64gb gold iPhone

the extra space is awesome considering I had a 4s with 16gb
    Oh I know. I love having even more of my music on here.

09-29-2014 10:52 AM
    Oh I know. I love having even more of my music on here.

Do you know.....I must really be one of the "rare" ones lol. I don't sync any of my music onto my device. I faithfully use only streaming radio - iTunes Radio, pandora and iHeart radio. I'm an odd one indeed

But I'm definitely looking forward to having more space as well. My 4S was a 16gig and that's where I'm at with my 5C.
    09-29-2014 11:03 AM
    Do you know.....I must really be one of the "rare" ones lol. I don't sync any of my music onto my device. I faithfully use only streaming radio - iTunes Radio, pandora and iHeart radio. I'm an odd one indeed

But I'm definitely looking forward to having more space as well. My 4S was a 16gig and that's where I'm at with my 5C.
    Oh I just bought two Adele albums. LOVE Skyfall and I didn't have it.

Still haven't tried iTunes Radio...,.hhhmmmshould try when I get to the car.

09-29-2014 11:06 AM
    Oh I just bought two Adele albums. LOVE Skyfall and I didn't have it.

Still haven't tried iTunes Radio...,.hhhmmmshould try when I get to the car.

Ohhhh I like Adele's music also, she has an incredible voice!!

And FWIW I really love iTunes Radio. I stream that more than I use iHeart or pandora honestly 😃
    qbnkelt likes this.
    09-29-2014 11:07 AM
    How much data do you consume on iTunes Radio? Do you know?

09-29-2014 11:09 AM
    How much data do you consume on iTunes Radio? Do you know?

I honestly don't know. I'm always on wifi when using it and when I go out on LTE I don't use it. I have unlimited data but I don't take advantage of it. Overall monthly, I use about .50gb 😳

Sorry I couldn't help you out on this.
    09-29-2014 11:12 AM
    Oh no problem. Just curious. I could try it today and just monitor.

09-29-2014 11:13 AM
    Oh no problem. Just curious. I could try it today and just monitor.

That's a good idea just to gauge approximately how much data you'll use 😃

Enjoy using it - hopefully you'll really like it too !!
    qbnkelt likes this.
    09-29-2014 11:17 AM
    Thanks for putting the thought in my head!

09-29-2014 11:38 AM
201 ... 6789