Got my 64gb space grey 6 and I looove it. Perfect feel, size, and not a bad case. Zag Shield goes on after work tonight.

Excuse my thumbs as they tap away on my 5s
    taz323 likes this.
    09-20-2014 02:16 PM
    May as well be carrying around an iPad mini lol
    The fact is that the iPhone 6+ is closer in size to the original iPhone (3.5" to 5.5") than the iPad mini (5.5" to 7.9"). Of course you are allowed to have your own opinion that it too big for you, but 6+ is not close in size to the iPad mini.
    essay2u likes this.
    09-20-2014 02:23 PM
    Got my 64gb space grey 6 and I looove it. Perfect feel, size, and not a bad case. Zag Shield goes on after work tonight.

Excuse my thumbs as they tap away on my 5s
    Congrats, enjoy
    MRSBROWN2006 likes this.
    09-20-2014 02:23 PM
    Went in my VZW store last night after work with the plan to buy a 64gb silver iPhone 6+ if I could find one...and I didn't. I left with a space gray 128gb iPhone 6, and I'm glad I did. The 6 is as big as any phone should be IMO, and certainly as big as my smallish hands can handle. I only wish Apple had filled in what should have been the 6th row of apps...with apps. And, I'll never ever come close to filling 128gb of space...but the resale will be the best.
    09-20-2014 03:16 PM
    Went in my VZW store last night after work with the plan to buy a 64gb silver iPhone 6+ if I could find one...and I didn't. I left with a space gray 128gb iPhone 6, and I'm glad I did. The 6 is as big as any phone should be IMO, and certainly as big as my smallish hands can handle. I only wish Apple had filled in what should have been the 6th row of apps...with apps. And, I'll never ever come close to filling 128gb of space...but the resale will be the best.
    Oh I'm putting Outlander on my phone!!!!️I can watch historical drama fantasy bodice ripper anytime I want!!!!!

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    09-20-2014 03:38 PM

Ya t sabe

Sent From ipizzle using Tapatalk
    anon4757448 likes this.
    09-20-2014 04:42 PM
    Im actually not happy with the size, I got the 4.7 and it feels really Big and cumbersome (coming from a 4s) Ive only used it under 24 hours but will have to see if it grows on me or i may trade in for a 5s
    09-20-2014 05:18 PM
    Im actually not happy with the size, I got the 4.7 and it feels really Big and cumbersome (coming from a 4s) Ive only used it under 24 hours but will have to see if it grows on me or i may trade in for a 5s
    The 5s is a great device. You won't be disappointed (if you decide to go that route).

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    09-20-2014 05:22 PM
    http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...429bee6b3a.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...ebdd2e7f62.jpg

Ya t sabe

There's just something about a gold iPhone. So sexy!

Sent From ipizzle using Tapatalk
    09-20-2014 06:15 PM
    I love it. I can't see myself using another device anytime soon. The build quality is top notch, not to mention the enhancements in ios8. I'm pretty sure i drove the AT&T rep crazy. My plan was to purchase the 6+ (it was too big imo, i like to jog with my device). I went from a Silver 6+ > silver 6> Gold 6.
    qbnkelt likes this.
    09-20-2014 07:04 PM
    I love it. I can't see myself using another device anytime soon. The build quality is top notch, not to mention the enhancements in ios8. I'm pretty sure i drove the AT&T rep crazy. My plan was to purchase the 6+ (it was too big imo, i like to jog with my device). I went from a Silver 6+ > silver 6> Gold 6.
    I got the 6+. I was worried about taking it for extended hikes so I got the flipbelt - couldn't be happier. Great solution for lugging this big *** phone around. Now I'm thinking about wearing one at work. Lol.
    TechnologyTwitt likes this.
    09-20-2014 09:31 PM
    I got the 6+. I was worried about taking it for extended hikes so I got the flipbelt - couldn't be happier. Great solution for lugging this big *** phone around. Now I'm thinking about wearing one at work. Lol.
    Do you mind posting a picture of your flip belt? Sorry I know it's off topic.

09-20-2014 09:44 PM
    I got mine last night about 7, the poor UPS guy said he'd been delivering iPhones all day. lol
    I absolutely love this phone! When it was first rumored that Apple was making a large screen iPhone I was totally against it, but now holding it in my hands I can't believe I was ever against the idea. Although I thought it was a bit big when I first opened the box, I now think it's perfect. It's much easier to type with more keyboard space. Also Apple erased my fears by adding the reach ability function, now I can actually use the phone because I can reach things. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    qbnkelt and MRSBROWN2006 like this.
    09-20-2014 09:49 PM
    No problem but I just missed my train stop coming home from the Yankees game because... I WAS SO EXCITED TO BE PLAYING WITH MY PHONE. And I still have 41% battery after using it nonstop for pictures, etc...

Anyway, missed the stop announcement. Detour for me. Then I'll post the pic for you.
    qbnkelt and mmcfly23 like this.
    09-20-2014 09:50 PM
    Also, I forgot to add that I've only ever had 16GB iPhones, I was planning on getting a 32GB, but Apple eliminated that option, so I went for the 64GB. I'm only using 5GB as of now. I have so much space I don't even know what to do with myself. lol

09-20-2014 09:52 PM
    Do you mind posting a picture of your flip belt? Sorry I know it's off topic.

Have you got yours in hand???  What do you think???  I L O V E MINE!!!!!-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1411272330.439407.jpg
    Here's the belt. Fits great. Stretch material.
    mmcfly23 likes this.
    09-21-2014 12:05 AM
    I have to admit it (iPhone 6 Gold / 64GB) feels slippery and I have small fat hands. Ordered a bumper through Amazon to see if that helps. Otherwise the phone itself is very nice.
    09-21-2014 12:29 AM
    Yep, got mine in my hand
    Have you got yours in hand???  What do you think???  I L O V E MINE!!!!!-iph6.jpg

and I could not think of a way to make this thing any better. What an absolute beast. Took it to a concert the very first evening and put it to the test, absolutely amazed by the videos I shot (let alone the battery life. Got 9 hours of usage, 24h of stand by. Mind boggling coming from a iP5).

*edit* oh well, for some reason iMore decided to rotate the pic by 90. Just imagine it was not. Or rotate your device/computer screen accordingly haha.
    09-21-2014 03:00 AM
    Feliz entonces? ️ Es una maravilla, no?

09-21-2014 04:11 AM
    I have to admit it (iPhone 6 Gold / 64GB) feels slippery and I have small fat hands. Ordered a bumper through Amazon to see if that helps. Otherwise the phone itself is very nice.
    It did feel slippery so as I wait for my Spigen Uktra Hybrid to come in, I got a soft gel case at Best Buy. Covers all the edges and feels great! And it's clear so my beautiful phone isn't really hidden.

09-21-2014 04:18 AM
    Also, I forgot to add that I've only ever had 16GB iPhones, I was planning on getting a 32GB, but Apple eliminated that option, so I went for the 64GB. I'm only using 5GB as of now. I have so much space I don't even know what to do with myself. lol

Get movies!!!! Now that I've got more space I don't have to add and delete films. I can keep them there.

F0REVERY0UNG- likes this.
    09-21-2014 04:20 AM
    I got mine last night about 7, the poor UPS guy said he'd been delivering iPhones all day. lol
    I absolutely love this phone! When it was first rumored that Apple was making a large screen iPhone I was totally against it, but now holding it in my hands I can't believe I was ever against the idea. Although I thought it was a bit big when I first opened the box, I now think it's perfect. It's much easier to type with more keyboard space. Also Apple erased my fears by adding the reach ability function, now I can actually use the phone because I can reach things. lol

How does reach ability work on screen? Can you post about? I'll know for next year.

One thing I love about this phone is how they implemented predictive text. The suggestions are perfect.

09-21-2014 04:24 AM
    Oh they nailed this. It's perfect.

09-21-2014 04:26 AM
    You have to use what's right for you. Big you're uncomfortable you won't be happy. Get the one that's right.

LCW likes this.
    09-21-2014 04:30 AM
    Feliz entonces? ️ Es una maravilla, no?

Si seorita. Estoy emocionado ...

qbnkelt likes this.
    09-21-2014 09:11 AM
201 ... 56789