Have you got yours in hand??? What do you think??? I L O V E MINE!!!!!

PeltFrelken

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
I've said it before here or on AC; I have small girlish hands.

The thinness of the iPhone 6 really helps. But IMO the Moto X has a better hand feel. I'm sitting here with my iPhone 5, Moto X, and iPhone 6 fondling each of them non-stop...I also still really like my iPhone 5.

Quick side bar - The new "handoff" thing in iOS 8; Wow...How cool is that! Got a call on my iPhone 6...my iPhone 5 also started ringing...Magic!
Small hands? Non-stop fondling? TMI.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

The thinness of the iPhone 6 really helps. But IMO the Moto X has a better hand feel. I'm sitting here with my iPhone 5, Moto X, and iPhone 6 fondling each of them non-stop...I also still really like my iPhone 5.

Quick side bar - The new "handoff" thing in iOS 8; Wow...How cool is that! Got a call on my iPhone 6...my iPhone 5 also started ringing...Magic!

Yeah, it's wafer thin and that makes me happy. I have a thing for super thin phones. I would agree that the X has a better overall in-hand grip, but the iPhone 6 feels far superior.

nicnoc

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Love mine, haven't put it down for a while and chores are being neglected!!
Find this size is perfect and the screen seems a lot better than 5s - is the 6 plus screen even better or about the same? Using the reachability feature a lot too

weblou

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
What is this handoff feature you speak of? How to i get to it?
Thanks

chrisr560

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
Walked into att and came away with a space grey 64 g iPhone 6 and couldn't be happier. Also got to meet a music celebrity. Goodbye android.

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
OMG I absolutely love it. The size is perfect. I didn't want a huge phone and this size is a great compromise. I'm also loving iOS 8 so far. I haven't had too much time play as I'm supposed to be working from home.

I will say I loved this iPhone launch I was able to order a case and screen protector before my phone came. It's so nice to apply the screen protector to a fresh phone. Instead of my usual going around to see what crap is available on launch day. Wasting money on a case and screen protector I don't like while I wait for my preferred company to release products.

I ordered a glass screen and clear case with mint bumper from Spigen via Amazon.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
It's looks great! But it looks huge. You must have really small hands. Maybe it's just the picture.

I do have small hands. Between Jean pockets and my hands, the 4.7 was the right one.

At best buy getting a glass shield.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

rbragg5

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Love it!!! I went to Best Buy to get a cover and the mobile section had one person looking goofy in the Samsung section and there was about 25 people in line or being helped to set up their new iPhone 6 and 6+s. :D This phone is so much better than my 5c. My wife just asked me when her upgrade would be available so she could trade her 5s for this 6. I told her to wait for the 6s. Haha!!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I do have small hands. Between Jean pockets and my hands, the 4.7 was the right one.

At best buy getting a glass shield.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

One of my sons just face timed me. He got an iPhone 6 gold 64gb this morning. Now he's trying to talk me into getting one.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73