Anyone regretting their iPhone 6 purchase?

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Is there perhaps some color gamut type issue like between the iPad Mini Retina and iPad Air?
I think this might be it. Maybe if they sorted out their displays for sub - 4 inch to 5 inch to look like iPad Air 's, I would absolutely get high on that for sure.

j_benj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
not at all. in fact, quite the opposite. got to try out my friends 6+ while we were at the store and while it was incredibly cool, for me, the 6 is perfect. size and weight with the Apple leather case on is so light and pocketable... simply amazing (and I hate using that word).

Manny13840

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Well, I regret waiting in line 9 hours to get the 6+ lol. Not really cause it helped me make a solid decision. While I love the screen size of the 6+ in many ways, the 4.7" 6 is perfect for me and my one-handed ways. It just seems like a natural transition from the 5S for me😀

Same here buddy loving my 4.7 inch phone was able to get the 128gb one 👍👍😄😄

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Not at all!!!! This phone is the perfect size for me. The iPhone 6 Plus would have been too big. This fits perfectly in my jeans and in my hand.

By the time I'd put an Otterbox case on the Plus it would have been unwieldy.

tekjunkie28

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Yea I got the 6 also. When to verizon yesterday to play with the 6+, they never even got in any 6+ to sale, I played with it then I grabbed the 6. It seemed good, felt good, and for some reason got better signal. I like the screen size too even though I can from a note. I think the bigger phones have a lot of wasted space and they are just bulky. How's the battey life been on the 6 for y'all?

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
No way. I feel like a smug smartass and proud of it, lol.
I got the right size for me and I'm glad I decided to go back to iPhone.

douglaswilson

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Not in the least. I got my silver iPhone 6 plus yesterday and was worried about the size of it but i think its great. Can't wait till my case comes for it and I will really like it then.

Soeasy

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
No regrets! Had the HTC One(M7) and the size is relatively the same. And since I already have the iPad mini, I didn't have a real reason to grab the 6+.

I will miss some of the different things the HTC offered like Blinkfeed. So i might add another line to stay in the loop with other OSes.

Now all I'm waiting for is Yosemite!

Let's rock!

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Got mine yesterday. Was able to get to the Apple store today to get my AppleCare+ and finally opened this bad boy......so far no regrets. Will be picking up up the 6+ in Nov with one of my upgrades then I can have the best of both worlds lol

Absolutely LOVE the increase in screen real estate. I'll tell ya, the extra .7 inches over the 5S screen is definitely worth it. It may not seem like much on paper but seeing it with my own eyes.....there is a definite difference.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2