Selling an iPhone 5S with a cracked screen - suggestions?

simplylaurakb

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Hi, all - Our new iPhone 6?s should be showing up today, so I need to sell our 5S's. Mine is no problem - I have a flawless 64gb gold 5S that I will have AT&T unlock before I try to sell it on Craigslist. The problem is my husband's phone. He has a 32gb space gray 5S that is also flawless...except for a tiny (maybe 3mm?) crack on one corner of his screen. Suggestions?? Would it make sense to try to get his screen replaced before trying to sell it? If so, what's the cheapest way to do that? Or should I just price it low, be totally upfront, and try to sell it as is on Craigslist? Thoughts?

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
I would sell it with the broken screen, believe me - you'd be surprised at how easy it takes some people to whip on a new one for so little so they don't mind buying..

WadeHM

May 15, 2014
Visit site
You can sell as is, just be upfront and show a close photo of the damage. I have one with a cracked screen and people are always asking if I want to sell it. They assume I want a new one. Well, I do, but I'm not eligible for an upgrade until June next year.

Sent from my iPhone via bicycle courier.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2