iPhone 6 Universal Car Mount Holder

iPhonesabog

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
am looking for a good car mount holder for iPhone 6, so far it’s going to be my first time to have a car mount holder for my phone and I don’t know if what is the best brand for it, so far I found the article with great choices for car mount holder

Best Car Mount Holder for iPhone [url]http://www.fashionheiress.com/2014/09/best-car-mount-holder-for-iphone-6.html 6[/url]I

Anyways I still need a second opinion, anyone with experience with car mount holder? Do you have one already for iPhone 6, what brand please share it to me, I want to buy one this week.:yes:

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I have a slip grip. Adjusts for just about any size phone. Not sure how it will handle a 6+ with a case on, but my sisters note 2 fit nicely.

PhoneAddict

May 28, 2011
Visit site
I have a Kenu AirFrame for my 5 and according to the company web site it will fit a iPhone 6 (or any smartphone up to a 5" screen). It fits securely in the air vent and so far on trips keep the phone accessible and secure. My wife has the AirFrame + model for her Samsung Note and works great with a larger phone for those looking at the iPhone 6Plus.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I have a Kenu AirFrame for my 5 and according to the company web site it will fit a iPhone 6 (or any smartphone up to a 5" screen). It fits securely in the air vent and so far on trips keep the phone accessible and secure. My wife has the AirFrame + model for her Samsung Note and works great with a larger phone for those looking at the iPhone 6Plus.
I have one of these for my 5 and like it a lot (picked it up at Brookstone). Was wondering if it would work for the 6 - so that's good news!

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm interested in getting one. Just don't want something that will really press hard on the phone and mess up the case. I don't trust them with a naked phone though

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I use a Kenu Airframe with my 5s -- it should fit the 6, but if people want more room for error there's the Kenu Airframe Plus, which can hold phones that are still larger and may therefore press less hard on the 6...

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm interested in getting one. Just don't want something that will really press hard on the phone and mess up the case. I don't trust them with a naked phone though

My slip grip is padded on the parts that actually touch the phone. Never gotten a scratch on any of my phones.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I've had an iOttie for 2 years and it's worked well with all of my phones from the iPhone's to diff Androids. It has a great suction cup (better than I've ever seen). Plus it was only $20 on Amazon. Looking at their new mounts now, it's time for an upgrade. They have several different models now.

http://www.iottie.com

880861fcf928efd2e2e0731a7d8f8098.jpg

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Talk about suction. Moving it is miserable and I always feel like I'm going to rip my dashboard off with it. Secure little sucker though.

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I have one I bought from Amazon made by Mountek that goes into the CD slot. I love it! It keeps the phone close enough to me that I can see it easily and it doesn't obscure my view by being on the dash or windshield. I know it will accommodate these phones: iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, Galaxy S5, Note 3, and LG G3.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Aguaski

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I have a universal Pro Clip in my car. It is expensive but I have used it for 3 years in 5-6 different phones.

I also travel a lot and keep a Kenu Airframe in my travel bag. I like the Kenu because it is small and versatile. I have only had one rental car that I could not get it to work.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner