iTunes and iTunes gift card questions. (New to IOS)

AB Lambert

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
All,

If I buy a song on iTunes can I backup the song on a DVD or will it always remind in the iTunes environment?

If I was giving an iTunes give card from a buddy for joining the dark side. Can I use it in the App Store?

Thanks,
A.B.

mjsavage

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Yes you can burn it to a cd. Yes any iTunes gift card is for iTunes Store or App Store

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
All,

If I buy a song on iTunes can I backup the song on a DVD or will it always remind in the iTunes environment?

If I was giving an iTunes give card from a buddy for joining the dark side. Can I use it in the App Store?

Thanks,
A.B.

1. If you buy a song on iTunes, it comes DRM-free. (What I tend to do with my Apple-purchased music is back it up using Google Music Manager, and store it on the cloud over there.) So you absolutely can keep it on a DVD or a portable HD.
2. If someone gives you an iTunes gift card, you can use it in the App Store as well as the iTunes store. Some people use gift cards exclusively because they don't have credit cards or don't want to use them online.

iMas#IM

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
I bought hardware at one Apple Store and I paid with Apple Store App with my iPhone. My Apple ID account was charged with my funds, from iTunes Gift Cards.

Enviado desde un iPad 2 usando Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods