Protruding lense

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
If you dont mind slim cases OP check out the UAG case line, had one but returned it im kinda nervous about dropping so ya i go thick and heavy duty lol.

dalaen

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
I'd worry more about the camera ring than the camera lens.

Lens being sapphire glass for a long time, it's really hard (if not impossible) to scratch it with common usage.
However, what about the camera ring? It's actually the only piece of the phone with those chamfered edges that were so prone to scratches on the iPhone 5 and 5s.

I wouldn't be afraid of damaging the new "edges" of the iPhone 6, but what about the camera ring, especially when you put it on a table/tough surface everyday?

For this, maybe anyone had experience so far with the iPod Touch last gen, featuring those protruding camera already?

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I was at the At&T store today playing around with the 6 and I must say after seeing the real deal, I'm really despise that protruding lens. I don't think you have to worry about scratching it though, I do hope they go back to the flat camera on the 6s or what ever the next version will be, because I really want the bigger screen iPhone.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I was at the At&T store today playing around with the 6 and I must say after seeing the real deal, I'm really despise that protruding lens. I don't think you have to worry about scratching it though, I do hope they go back to the flat camera on the 6s or what ever the next version will be, because I really want the bigger screen iPhone.

First of all, it won?t scratch with the sapphire cover. Second, I have mine in a very thin case, and it no longer protrudes.

That said, making the phone slightly thicker and upping the battery capacity would be a win for everyone.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner