iPhone 6 speakers

GCMS

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I haven't heard anything on speaker specs on iPhone 6. Will the speakers be comparable to say HTC's boom sound? I use my iPhone 5 to listen to music a lot and would love an upgraded speaker quality on this phone.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
In a review I heard them say that the speakers are better but I'm sure if they were trying to make speakers like HTC boomsound that would've been a key feature in the keynote. I bet that's their least concern.

GCMS

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Not gonna lie I've flirted with the idea with heading to android the HTC specifically due to the boom sound but reading that it's having a lot of problems with camera and hardware issues. So now I think I'll stick to iPhone just waiting to hear review on speaker quality. Hope they've made it if just a little better.

Jets69

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
They don't sound better...just louder is how I heard one reviewer describe them. That's fine with me. I'm guessing Apple will incorporate Beats sound into their phones eventually or package beats earbuds with the phone. For now though, I can live with them being "louder".

Jets69

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
In a review I heard them say that the speakers are better but I'm sure if they were trying to make speakers like HTC boomsound that would've been a key feature in the keynote. I bet that's their least concern.

Plus, would you imagine the size of the bezels then?! haha

That70sGAdawg

Trusted Member
Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
I have the HTC One and an iPhone 5. The HTC blows away any other phone for onboard speaker sound. I would like the new iPhone 6 to be louder (but clear) because I prefer iOS. I'm also hopping that the iPhone 6 plus has even better sound- but they won't beat the stereo separation and sound of the HTC...

GCMS

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm in the same boat on that BUT iPhone has better camera and way more stable it seems like. A little bit more pros on apples side but really would like better speaker quality.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro