Well, I'm trying the iPhone again (first and last experience was the iPhone 4). I am heavily invested in the Microsoft platform. I think I'm good with photos, as the OneDrive app is there. But Contacts and Calendar is the one that is the most important. I have two Microsoft accounts, and I want to use both for contacts and one for calendar.

For this, and in general, how do you transfer information from a WP8.1 device to an iPhone 6? If you know ANYTHING, that would be great. Thanks
    09-17-2014 10:37 PM
    Well, I'm trying the iPhone again (first and last experience was the iPhone 4). I am heavily invested in the Microsoft platform. I think I'm good with photos, as the OneDrive app is there. But Contacts and Calendar is the one that is the most important. I have two Microsoft accounts, and I want to use both for contacts and one for calendar.

For this, and in general, how do you transfer information from a WP8.1 device to an iPhone 6? If you know ANYTHING, that would be great. Thanks
    My friend uses outlook.com (Mail, Calendar, Contacts) and found that setting it up as exchange instead of using the outlook.com setting in iOS results in a much better experience. You have the option to do both.

A.B.
    09-18-2014 05:26 AM
    My friend uses outlook.com (Mail, Calendar, Contacts) and found that setting it up as exchange instead of using the outlook.com setting in iOS results in a much better experience. You have the option to do both.

A.B.

Hmm, interesting
    AB Lambert likes this.
    09-18-2014 10:20 AM
    Just set up the email and toggle Calendar and Contacts as you please. My mom uses Calendar on Outlook and it syncs to her iPhone. Enjoy your new phone and good luck!
    09-18-2014 05:47 PM
    Just set up the email and toggle Calendar and Contacts as you please. My mom uses Calendar on Outlook and it syncs to her iPhone. Enjoy your new phone and good luck!

Sweet, thanks!
    09-19-2014 11:03 AM