Didn't pre-order and don't want to camp out? You may want to read this...

Rafagon

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
This trick worked well for a friend of mine trying to get an iPhone 5 two years ago, and I'm going to be relying on it to get my iPhone 6 Plus this year, as I did not pre-order, and do not plan on camping out.

I will update this post if it works nicely for me. I have no way to guarantee that it will, but it if Apple still "updates in-stock numbers for all its stores every day at 10 p.m.," then it should...

How to get an iPhone 5 in less than 24 hours - CNET

AB Lambert

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
This trick worked well for a friend of mine trying to get an iPhone 5 two years ago, and I'm going to be relying on it to get my iPhone 6 Plus this year, as I did not pre-order, and do not plan on camping out.

I will update this post if it works nicely for me. I have no way to guarantee that it will, but it if Apple still "updates in-stock numbers for all its stores every day at 10 p.m.," then it should...

How to get an iPhone 5 in less than 24 hours - CNET

Not to be mean(or rude) but you remind me of a buddy I went to school with at Immaculata-La Salle high school in Miami. Especially with this little scheme.

ROTFLMAO
A.B.

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Great tip...I actually have a few colleagues that I will pass this on to since they missed the preorder as well and are definitely not ones to camp out for a phone lol.

Rafagon

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Not to be mean(or rude) but you remind me of a buddy I went to school with at Immaculata-La Salle high school in Miami. Especially with this little scheme.

ROTFLMAO
A.B.
No offense taken, man! Yes, I've heard of that school (of course, having been raised in Miami), but I went to public school. Graduated from Coral Gables High class of '90, and very proud of it! About 85% of my teachers were excellent at teaching their respective subjects. Man, I loved that place.

Even all these years later, if I think about that place too much, I get nostalgic and even a bit teary-eyed... If there is something in this life I would like a second chance at doing, I would have to say it would be to attend high school again.... and actually to have fun this time around, instead of being the geek that I was. LOL =)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77