So i have an iPhone 6+ 64gb coming in friday and my mom said I can use her upgrade also. Should I buy a gold 64gb iphone 6 and sell it. It would be available for friday delivery?
    Probably not Friday delivery, because the regular 6 models are supposed to start shipping in 7-10 days, so it probably won't be there for at least a week.
    09-17-2014 10:44 PM
    Probably not Friday delivery, because the regular 6 models are supposed to start shipping in 7-10 days, so it probably won't be there for at least a week.
    Verizon said delivered by 9/19 for that exact model. Should I do it either way?
    09-17-2014 10:50 PM
    I would go for it
    09-17-2014 10:50 PM
    My first time camping out, aside from the usual food and water and umbrella I also loaded up my iPad with a couple of TV shows and installed an emulator with N64 Super Smash Bros and two wireless controllers* in case anyone else in the line was also looking forward to the Wii U and 3DS Super Smash Bros and was looking to play the older versions for nostalgia sake.

*If anyone's wondering, the emulator I use is RetroArch, which supports connecting multiple controllers via Bluetooth for multiplayer gaming on an iOS device.
    09-18-2014 04:45 AM
    All,

Post a picture to show some of the lines. I am just wondering how it would be.

A.B.
    09-18-2014 05:35 AM
    Yes it would be a good idea to report what the lines are like, post at which stores you're at and take pics.
    AB Lambert likes this.
    09-18-2014 09:47 AM
    There's gotta be lines forming now all over. C'mon people..pics!

I camped out for the iPhone 4 when it came out and although it was fun and a cool experience and I'm glad I did it...I would never do it again. I arrived around 3 and didn't walk out with iPhone in hand until around 5:00. :shudders: lol Even if Apple wasn't allowing pre orders....I would just order and when it arrives at my doorstep it arrives.
    AB Lambert likes this.
    09-18-2014 11:21 AM
    I'll take pictures of the line when I get there, but I'm not going until around midnight. That is, if there is a line at that point. I'm hoping to be first.
    09-18-2014 12:29 PM
    Good Luck!
    09-18-2014 12:41 PM
    I started this:

http://forums.imore.com/iphone/29946...rt-thread.html

Hopefully more people will chime in about their location.
    09-18-2014 12:47 PM
    I have my store pickup order confirmed for tomorrow but a good buddy of mine is rolling the dice and camping for a 6+ and I'm going to camp with him to keep him company. Planning to get to my local store between 11pm and midnight. Judging by the last two launches I've camped there the line doesnt really start piling up until 4am or so (for the 5S I got there at 2:30am and was 17th in line).

We're bringing folding chairs, some light snacks and reading materials (iPads). I've loaded up with Star Trek comics that I'm going to plow through over the 8ish hours of waiting. Plenty of casual games too. Likely keep a blanket in the car just in case since it's going down into the low 50's here in Jersey tonight. Bathroom facilities are the only issue here since it's a mall and it's closed - literally nothing nearby that's walkable. Either hold it or keep a cup/bottle in the car and try your best
    09-18-2014 02:30 PM
    I have my store pickup order confirmed for tomorrow but a good buddy of mine is rolling the dice and camping for a 6+ and I'm going to camp with him to keep him company. Planning to get to my local store between 11pm and midnight. Judging by the last two launches I've camped there the line doesnt really start piling up until 4am or so (for the 5S I got there at 2:30am and was 17th in line).

We're bringing folding chairs, some light snacks and reading materials (iPads). I've loaded up with Star Trek comics that I'm going to plow through over the 8ish hours of waiting. Plenty of casual games too. Likely keep a blanket in the car just in case since it's going down into the low 50's here in Jersey tonight. Bathroom facilities are the only issue here since it's a mall and it's closed - literally nothing nearby that's walkable. Either hold it or keep a cup/bottle in the car and try your best
    You'd think they would understand that people will be there regardless and plan accordingly... Try to see if there are an 24 hour stores in the area, you might be able to use their restrooms.
    09-18-2014 02:43 PM
    Good Luck!
    Thank you!

I have the same issue, I don't believe there are any 24 hour stores nearby, so we'd probably just have to hold spots for each other and drive somewhere. The only other option, of course aside from holding it (which is my plan), is an empty bottle - but that's not an option for the ladies.
    09-18-2014 03:37 PM
    To quote Jerry Rubin, on the topic of businesses who won't allow people to use their restrooms:

"If they're going to treat you like an animal, act like an animal: PEE ON THE FLOOR!!!"

That'll teach'em.
    09-18-2014 03:41 PM
    Thank you!

I have the same issue, I don't believe there are any 24 hour stores nearby, so we'd probably just have to hold spots for each other and drive somewhere. The only other option, of course aside from holding it (which is my plan), is an empty bottle - but that's not an option for the ladies.
    Guys,

You want to talk about real innovation check out this poopy bag from japan for travel. You may need to pick this up on your way to the store.

A.B.
    jdhooghe likes this.
    09-18-2014 03:43 PM
    REI and most outdoor gear stores have slightly different versions. There are different brands as well:

Cleanwaste WAG BAG Waste Bags - Package of 12 at REI.com
    09-18-2014 03:59 PM
    REI and most outdoor gear stores have slightly different versions. There are different brands as well:

Cleanwaste WAG BAG Waste Bags - Package of 12 at REI.com
    For some reason I think you are missing the point of my statement.
    09-18-2014 04:02 PM
    For some reason I think you are missing the point of my statement.
    I may very well be. So indulge me: What's your point?
    09-18-2014 04:07 PM
    I may very well be. So indulge me: What's your point?
    You know how to take the sharpness out of sarcasm.
    09-18-2014 04:13 PM
    I haven't waited in line since the 4. Pre-ordered at the comfort of my desk at work waiting for it to arrive. Not that I didn't enjoy waiting in line and talking to fellow fans, just not my thing anymore. What did Murdock say? I'm too old for this $h1t.
    AB Lambert likes this.
    09-18-2014 04:18 PM
    To quote Jerry Rubin, on the topic of businesses who won't allow people to use their restrooms:

"If they're going to treat you like an animal, act like an animal: PEE ON THE FLOOR!!!"

That'll teach'em.

Guys,

You want to talk about real innovation check out this poopy bag from japan for travel. You may need to pick this up on your way to the store.

A.B.
    You have scarred me for life.
    AB Lambert and Evilguppy like this.
    09-18-2014 04:33 PM
    I'm in the Atlanta area and I will be going to the store closest to me first around 9ish and if it's too busy I'll go to our newest store and see what's it like...I plan on bring two tablets, I'll have my phone, two battery packs, and assorted goodies and some sort of drink to keep me up
    Iamthat_dude likes this.
    09-18-2014 07:10 PM
    Leaving @ 10pm Thursday night. Bringing a foldable chair, MacBook with movies, charger (fingers crossed the one outlet is still open outside my store), some snacks, uno (best card game ever), and a light jacket (North Carolina). I'm ready!
    Bring a power strip and you will be everyone's favorite if there is only one outlet. That way if the outlet is taken you'll still be able to use it because you would be providing a service to everyone.
    inoutside likes this.
    09-18-2014 08:01 PM
    I'm in my "uniform", unofficially of course.
    Attachment 65119
    Waiting for the slow poke kids to brush their teeth and such so they can be tucked into bed.
    09-18-2014 08:34 PM
    I'd imagine they'd get jumped by Apple fans and get the snot pounded outa them.
    Just hope that they don't have a Lumia 920!
    09-18-2014 10:29 PM
50 12