Some of you who pre-ordered may already have tracking numbers. My status says it's in Texas. Every year I watch as my phone travels to me from across the world. Let's post our tracking updates here. See whose is in the lead, whose is stuck in customs, whose are in the same plane together, whose is on the truck, whose went to the wrong address, find out why it's going in the wrong direction, and when everyone gets theirs.

9/16/2014 - Tuesday
    7:39 pm Departed FedEx location FORT WORTH, TX
    1:13 am Left FedEx origin facility FORT WORTH, TX
    9/13/2014 - Saturday
    12:31 pm Picked up FORT WORTH, TX
    Future delivery requested
    Last edited by johndhynes; 09-17-2014 at 06:52 AM. Reason: updated status
    09-17-2014 06:47 AM
    09-17-2014 07:12 AM
    I don't have the official email yet...but I checked the status snd its shipped now.
    Last edited by LadiJae; 09-17-2014 at 08:37 AM.
    09-17-2014 07:24 AM
    Finally got a tracking number but FedEx says the shipment has been "archived."
    09-17-2014 08:26 AM
    I have no idea where my phone is. I'll continue to wait patiently. 😎
    09-17-2014 08:27 AM
    Scratch that. It's says Fort Worth. I must tell my horror story from getting my 5 delivered from pre-order. I had it shipped to my parents since I was living in an apartment and didn't trust the shipping process for that. I got off work early and eagerly awaited by the window. I watch a FedEx truck come in the neighborhood. Its here!! ...and drive PAST the house. Uh, okay, they'll get me on the way out. Waiting...waiting...here comes the truck. PAST the house again. Wtf. I see them stop three houses down and drop off a package and leave. I check my delivery status and it says "Delivered." I know that's my box sitting on someone else's porch. The trouble now is that these neighbors are brand new to neighborhood so I'm scared to go up and take the package. I call FedEx and they tell me the woman who delivered is too busy to turn around and come back. Again wtf. I sit and look at the box wistfully and decide to go get it anyways. I'm REALLY hoping my name is on that thing or else I'm going to look Stupid. I run over there and all of a sudden a huge dog bounds out from the backyard and howls at the top of its lungs. I grab the package and run. Don't even look to see if its mine until I'm free from the dog. It WAS my phone. Thanks FedEx for helping me reenact the Sandlot.
    09-17-2014 08:48 AM
    Scratch that. It's says Fort Worth. I must tell my horror story from getting my 5 delivered from pre-order. I had it shipped to my parents since I was living in an apartment and didn't trust the shipping process for that. I got off work early and eagerly awaited by the window. I watch a FedEx truck come in the neighborhood. Its here!! ...and drive PAST the house. Uh, okay, they'll get me on the way out. Waiting...waiting...here comes the truck. PAST the house again. Wtf. I see them stop three houses down and drop off a package and leave. I check my delivery status and it says "Delivered." I know that's my box sitting on someone else's porch. The trouble now is that these neighbors are brand new to neighborhood so I'm scared to go up and take the package. I call FedEx and they tell me the woman who delivered is too busy to turn around and come back. Again wtf. I sit and look at the box wistfully and decide to go get it anyways. I'm REALLY hoping my name is on that thing or else I'm going to look Stupid. I run over there and all of a sudden a huge dog bounds out from the backyard and howls at the top of its lungs. I grab the package and run. Don't even look to see if its mine until I'm free from the dog. It WAS my phone. Thanks FedEx for helping me reenact the Sandlot.
    Why were you afraid to grab YOUR phone from the neighbors? This has happened to me a few times (dumb UPS driver around here), and if someone were to ask me, I'd tell them that the package is MINE... my precious..
    jdhooghe likes this.
    09-17-2014 10:01 AM
    Great story. I had a visual and all and chuckled.
    EggoEspada likes this.
    09-17-2014 10:03 AM
    The wife's iPhone 6 is still in China. I don't have a tracking number for mine yet.

Where is your phone? Post tracking info here-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1410962958.099111.jpg
    09-17-2014 10:09 AM
    My phone has been sitting in a New Jersey facility for the past 2 days! It doesn't take 4 days to get from New Jersey to wisconsin! It's a13hr drive!!!!! I'm calling them today bc it should be moving
    09-17-2014 10:16 AM
    Nothing for me yet....US Cellullar
    09-17-2014 10:19 AM
    09-17-2014 10:24 AM
    Mine's been sitting in Newark since Sunday... the wait is killing me!

Ship (P/U) date :
    Sun 9/14/2014 9:23 am
    Estimated delivery :
    Fri 9/19/2014 by 8:00 pm
    Customize Delivery Request Notifications Obtain Proof of Delivery
    More actions
    Add Notes
    Let us tell you when your shipment arrives. Sign up for delivery notifications

Travel History Hide Help
    Date/Time
    Activity Location
    9/17/2014 - Wednesday
    2:09 am At local FedEx facility NEWARK, NJ
    9/16/2014 - Tuesday
    3:25 pm At local FedEx facility NEWARK, NJ
    1:28 am At local FedEx facility NEWARK, NJ
    9/15/2014 - Monday
    4:28 pm At local FedEx facility NEWARK, NJ
    9/14/2014 - Sunday
    4:43 pm Arrived at FedEx location NEWARK, NJ
    9:23 am Picked up WEST CHESTER, PA
    09-17-2014 10:30 AM
    To those with tracking numbers.

Where did you order from?

Did you find the tracking number on your own using the trick on iclarified's site?

I ordered from Apple Store app. I found one tracking number with the little trick. As of Monday, it was still in China. However, the funds for the iPhone 6 associated with this order, were withdrawn, from my account last night. Already been authorized, so yes, I'm hoping to see more movement today.
    09-17-2014 10:38 AM
    Mine's been sitting in Newark since Sunday... the wait is killing me!

Ship (P/U) date :
    Sun 9/14/2014 9:23 am
    Estimated delivery :
    Fri 9/19/2014 by 8:00 pm
    Customize Delivery Request Notifications Obtain Proof of Delivery
    More actions
    Add Notes
    Let us tell you when your shipment arrives. Sign up for delivery notifications

Travel History Hide Help
    Date/Time
    ActivityLocation
    9/17/2014 - Wednesday
    2:09 amAt local FedEx facilityNEWARK, NJ
    9/16/2014 - Tuesday
    3:25 pmAt local FedEx facilityNEWARK, NJ
    1:28 amAt local FedEx facilityNEWARK, NJ
    9/15/2014 - Monday
    4:28 pmAt local FedEx facilityNEWARK, NJ
    9/14/2014 - Sunday
    4:43 pmArrived at FedEx locationNEWARK, NJ
    9:23 amPicked upWEST CHESTER, PA
    That's exactly how mine looks
    09-17-2014 10:58 AM

Did you find the tracking number on your own using the trick on iclarified's site?

I ordered from Apple Store app. I found one tracking number with the little trick. As of Monday, it was still in China. However, the funds for the iPhone 6 associated with this order, were withdrawn, from my account last night. Already been authorized, so yes, I'm hoping to see more movement today.
    AT&T , I didn't get the email yet, but checking the status on the site this morning showed it was shipped and it's tracking number.
    09-17-2014 11:47 AM
    AT&T , I didn't get the email yet, but checking the status on the site this morning showed it was shipped and it's tracking number.
    How you do that?
    09-17-2014 11:49 AM

Verizon. One FedEx tracking number, one UPS.

My mom's silver 16GB 6+ has been sitting in Newark since Saturday (FedEx).
    Not sure where my 64GB silver 6+ is...my tracking number just says "a UPS shipping label has been created" so I'm not expecting to see any movement on mine until tomorrow.
    09-17-2014 11:52 AM
    How you do that?
    Go to att website and check your order status.
    In your order confirmation email there's also the website listed at the bottom of the email
    09-17-2014 11:52 AM
    Go to att website and check your order status.
    https://www.wireless.att.com/order_s...0747&x=38&y=13
    Oh there. I thought you meant you found it by using reference numbers on FedEx website
    LadiJae likes this.
    09-17-2014 11:55 AM
    Oh there. I thought you meant you found it by using reference numbers on FedEx website
    Sorry....I tried that yesterday didn't work
    09-17-2014 11:57 AM
    I just received a text from AT&T saying it's shipped with tracking number
    09-17-2014 12:16 PM
    I'm starting to think mine isn't gonna be delivered on the 19th even though that's the date they gave me. i feel like if i don't get a notification today saying it shipped then it's probably delayed.
    09-17-2014 12:18 PM
    I'm starting to think mine isn't gonna be delivered on the 19th even though that's the date they gave me. i feel like if i don't get a notification today saying it shipped then it's probably delayed.
    Don't fret. These go out in waves. The more the carrier can ship without next day air the better for them. If it ships tomorrow it will still make it to you by Friday.

Posted via iMore App
    09-17-2014 04:41 PM
    Tracking number received for both phones. Was surprised. After I ordered my wife's 6 her order status showed shipping next week. Today it shipped. She's happy.

Posted via iMore App
    09-17-2014 04:43 PM
142 123 ...