Where is your phone? Post tracking info here

rewNATION

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm starting to think mine isn't gonna be delivered on the 19th even though that's the date they gave me. i feel like if i don't get a notification today saying it shipped then it's probably delayed.

garment69

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I'm starting to think mine isn't gonna be delivered on the 19th even though that's the date they gave me. i feel like if i don't get a notification today saying it shipped then it's probably delayed.

Don't fret. These go out in waves. The more the carrier can ship without next day air the better for them. If it ships tomorrow it will still make it to you by Friday.

Posted via iMore App

garment69

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Tracking number received for both phones. Was surprised. After I ordered my wife's 6 her order status showed shipping next week. Today it shipped. She's happy.

Posted via iMore App

dixie dregs

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
My phone has been sitting in a New Jersey facility for the past 2 days! It doesn't take 4 days to get from New Jersey to wisconsin! It's a13hr drive!!!!! I'm calling them today bc it should be moving

These guys have this shipping stuff down. My phone has had a UPS tracking label for four days it has not moved as expected. I would check tomorrow if you have a promised delivery by the 19th my tracking label says overnight delivery so I expect it will move sometime tomorrow for Friday delivery.

idontwalk

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I ordered my iPhone 6 mid-day on Saturday from the Apple Store after some trouble pre-ordering Friday morning with AT&T. I haven't received any tracking info other than it's "preparing to ship". I used the workaround and found my order on UPS. It said it's on track to get here Friday, called Apple to confirm. They said it's on the dock, waiting to be picked up by UPS. That gives me some hope, along with it being shipped by next day air. We'll see come Friday! Best of luck to everyone! :)

Last edited:

Jets69

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Mine still says "Preparing for Shipment" but it shows delivery date for the 19th. Should it have been shipped yet?

astarling10

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
My order said Processing shipment also. I went to UPS sire and looked up by reference number (my phone number) and got the tracking number. My phone is in Kentucky now! Super excited to get it on Friday!

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Mine's been sitting in Newark since Sunday... the wait is killing me!

Ship (P/U) date :
Sun 9/14/2014 9:23 am
Estimated delivery :
Fri 9/19/2014 by 8:00 pm
Customize Delivery Request Notifications Obtain Proof of Delivery
More actions
Add Notes
Let us tell you when your shipment arrives. Sign up for delivery notifications

Travel History Hide Help
Date/Time
ActivityLocation
9/17/2014 - Wednesday
2:09 amAt local FedEx facilityNEWARK, NJ
9/16/2014 - Tuesday
3:25 pmAt local FedEx facilityNEWARK, NJ
1:28 amAt local FedEx facilityNEWARK, NJ
9/15/2014 - Monday
4:28 pmAt local FedEx facilityNEWARK, NJ
9/14/2014 - Sunday
4:43 pmArrived at FedEx locationNEWARK, NJ
9:23 amPicked upWEST CHESTER, PA
Future delivery requested

Same here. I hate that it's sitting in the same place day after day. I'm hoping tomorrow it finally leaves and heads to the facility closer to me. Less than 48 hours to go!

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Same here. I hate that it's sitting in the same place day after day. I'm hoping tomorrow it finally leaves and heads to the facility closer to me. Less than 48 hours to go!

Haha when I ordered my rMini, it stayed in the same place for 5 days before it finally moved again :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2