Where is your phone? Post tracking info here

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Ugh. Saw your post. Going to District Heights right? When I lived in that area they would come at the last possible minute smh. Hope they don't do that to you.
OMG yup that's exactly what they do. Smh.... maybe they'll have extra hands on deck today

astarling10

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
UPS is still unloading their truck. I set mine up for Hold for Will Call so I don't have to wait till 630 or so when they normally bring my packages. As soon as it updates to Hold for Will Call, I'll drive right over and pick it up!

rbragg5

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
UPS is still unloading their truck. I set mine up for Hold for Will Call so I don't have to wait till 630 or so when they normally bring my packages. As soon as it updates to Hold for Will Call, I'll drive right over and pick it up!

Has the truck left the building? My status updated to " Out for Delivery".

astarling10

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Success! UPS Sorting facility was a little crazy but I got the phone and a couple of other packages I had on hold.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Attachments

• 13744.jpg
    13744.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 13745.jpg
    13745.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 14

rbragg5

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Success! UPS Sorting facility was a little crazy but I got the phone and a couple of other packages I had on hold.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

GRATS!! I hope they deliver soon and not wait all day. Another post a guy stated that, UPS are trying to delver Apple products first today.

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
My FedEx tracking hasn't updated to "out for delivery" yet ..... still says in transit , at the local FedEx station

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Sooooooo I called FedEx my package is not on the truck yet . And they said I CAN NOT pick it up. It has to be delivered or attempt to deliver first. She said at some point today it'll get on the truck .

So they just holding packages...
WTH
Looks like it won't get till 8 pm for sure now.

yungskeeme

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Sooooooo I called FedEx my package is not on the truck yet . And they said I CAN NOT pick it up. It has to be delivered or attempt to deliver first. She said at some point today it'll get on the truck .

So they just holding packages...
WTH
Looks like it won't get till 8 pm for sure now.

Smh,dragging their feet

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen