Where is your phone? Post tracking info here

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Some of you who pre-ordered may already have tracking numbers. My status says it's in Texas. Every year I watch as my phone travels to me from across the world. Let's post our tracking updates here. See whose is in the lead, whose is stuck in customs, whose are in the same plane together, whose is on the truck, whose went to the wrong address, find out why it's going in the wrong direction, and when everyone gets theirs.

9/16/2014 - Tuesday
7:39 pmDeparted FedEx locationFORT WORTH, TX
1:13 amLeft FedEx origin facilityFORT WORTH, TX

9/13/2014 - Saturday
12:31 pmPicked upFORT WORTH, TX
Future delivery requested

Last edited:

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
I don't have the official email yet...but I checked the status snd its shipped now.
b03912192362ef7866663ee9a86fc4aa.jpg

Last edited:

jippyippy

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Scratch that. It's says Fort Worth. I must tell my horror story from getting my 5 delivered from pre-order. I had it shipped to my parents since I was living in an apartment and didn't trust the shipping process for that. I got off work early and eagerly awaited by the window. I watch a FedEx truck come in the neighborhood. Its here!! ...and drive PAST the house. Uh, okay, they'll get me on the way out. Waiting...waiting...here comes the truck. PAST the house again. Wtf. I see them stop three houses down and drop off a package and leave. I check my delivery status and it says "Delivered." I know that's my box sitting on someone else's porch. The trouble now is that these neighbors are brand new to neighborhood so I'm scared to go up and take the package. I call FedEx and they tell me the woman who delivered is too busy to turn around and come back. Again wtf. I sit and look at the box wistfully and decide to go get it anyways. I'm REALLY hoping my name is on that thing or else I'm going to look Stupid. I run over there and all of a sudden a huge dog bounds out from the backyard and howls at the top of its lungs. I grab the package and run. Don't even look to see if its mine until I'm free from the dog. It WAS my phone. Thanks FedEx for helping me reenact the Sandlot.

metacuate

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Scratch that. It's says Fort Worth. I must tell my horror story from getting my 5 delivered from pre-order. I had it shipped to my parents since I was living in an apartment and didn't trust the shipping process for that. I got off work early and eagerly awaited by the window. I watch a FedEx truck come in the neighborhood. Its here!! ...and drive PAST the house. Uh, okay, they'll get me on the way out. Waiting...waiting...here comes the truck. PAST the house again. Wtf. I see them stop three houses down and drop off a package and leave. I check my delivery status and it says "Delivered." I know that's my box sitting on someone else's porch. The trouble now is that these neighbors are brand new to neighborhood so I'm scared to go up and take the package. I call FedEx and they tell me the woman who delivered is too busy to turn around and come back. Again wtf. I sit and look at the box wistfully and decide to go get it anyways. I'm REALLY hoping my name is on that thing or else I'm going to look Stupid. I run over there and all of a sudden a huge dog bounds out from the backyard and howls at the top of its lungs. I grab the package and run. Don't even look to see if its mine until I'm free from the dog. It WAS my phone. Thanks FedEx for helping me reenact the Sandlot.

Why were you afraid to grab YOUR phone from the neighbors? This has happened to me a few times (dumb UPS driver around here), and if someone were to ask me, I'd tell them that the package is MINE... my precious..

Xo.pink.xo

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
My phone has been sitting in a New Jersey facility for the past 2 days! It doesn't take 4 days to get from New Jersey to wisconsin! It's a13hr drive!!!!! I'm calling them today bc it should be moving

dalmoradie1

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
Mine's been sitting in Newark since Sunday... the wait is killing me!

Ship (P/U) date :
Sun 9/14/2014 9:23 am
Estimated delivery :
Fri 9/19/2014 by 8:00 pm
Customize Delivery Request Notifications Obtain Proof of Delivery
More actions
Add Notes
Let us tell you when your shipment arrives. Sign up for delivery notifications

Travel History Hide Help
Date/Time
Activity Location
9/17/2014 - Wednesday
2:09 am At local FedEx facility NEWARK, NJ
9/16/2014 - Tuesday
3:25 pm At local FedEx facility NEWARK, NJ
1:28 am At local FedEx facility NEWARK, NJ
9/15/2014 - Monday
4:28 pm At local FedEx facility NEWARK, NJ
9/14/2014 - Sunday
4:43 pm Arrived at FedEx location NEWARK, NJ
9:23 am Picked up WEST CHESTER, PA

xandrik

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
To those with tracking numbers.

Where did you order from?

Did you find the tracking number on your own using the trick on iclarified's site?

I ordered from Apple Store app. I found one tracking number with the little trick. As of Monday, it was still in China. However, the funds for the iPhone 6 associated with this order, were withdrawn, from my account last night. Already been authorized, so yes, I'm hoping to see more movement today.

Xo.pink.xo

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Mine's been sitting in Newark since Sunday... the wait is killing me!

Ship (P/U) date :
Sun 9/14/2014 9:23 am
Estimated delivery :
Fri 9/19/2014 by 8:00 pm
Customize Delivery Request Notifications Obtain Proof of Delivery
More actions
Add Notes
Let us tell you when your shipment arrives. Sign up for delivery notifications

Travel History Hide Help
Date/Time
ActivityLocation
9/17/2014 - Wednesday
2:09 amAt local FedEx facilityNEWARK, NJ
9/16/2014 - Tuesday
3:25 pmAt local FedEx facilityNEWARK, NJ
1:28 amAt local FedEx facilityNEWARK, NJ
9/15/2014 - Monday
4:28 pmAt local FedEx facilityNEWARK, NJ
9/14/2014 - Sunday
4:43 pmArrived at FedEx locationNEWARK, NJ
9:23 amPicked upWEST CHESTER, PA

That's exactly how mine looks

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site

Did you find the tracking number on your own using the trick on iclarified's site?

I ordered from Apple Store app. I found one tracking number with the little trick. As of Monday, it was still in China. However, the funds for the iPhone 6 associated with this order, were withdrawn, from my account last night. Already been authorized, so yes, I'm hoping to see more movement today.
AT&T , I didn't get the email yet, but checking the status on the site this morning showed it was shipped and it's tracking number.

Ariel484

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site

Verizon. One FedEx tracking number, one UPS.

My mom's silver 16GB 6+ has been sitting in Newark since Saturday (FedEx).
Not sure where my 64GB silver 6+ is...my tracking number just says "a UPS shipping label has been created" so I'm not expecting to see any movement on mine until tomorrow.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods