Every Carrier store recieveing phones to sell friday?

nberry94

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I called one local att store and they told me that all their phones were accounted for and they wouldn't be selling any friday, but i called another local store and they told me they would most likely be selling phones friday and would know forsure thursday night. Neither store is a corporate store and there isnt even a corporate store in my town. I plan on camping at a corporate store 45 minutes away but if these local stores are selling the phone it would be much easier to purchase the phone. Any input? Im looking to get the plus so wanna make the right decision...

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi nberry and welcome to iMore.

Well, I don't think any of us can answer that question for you at all. No-one on here has any definite knowledge of where and whether any iPhones will be available in ANY store anywhere on Friday as none of us work for Apple. Even if we did, I doubt we would be able to give out that info.

You pays yer money, yer takes yer choice... basically.

I think the best thing you can do is to do exactly what you have been told, phone the store on Thursday evening and enquire then.

nberry94

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
fair enough thanks.. was just a bit confused as to why one store is claiming they arent getting and the other which is 5 miles away is claiming they arent.. maybe to attempt to keep the crowd away? was just curious.

michikade

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I did some calling around myself and most stores are feeling like their stock will be spoken for already from preorder pickups. This is for most carriers - some carriers are telling me they will not have ANY stock at launch and aren't expecting any for a couple weeks (for the plus, anyway - the 6 is a little easier to come by depending on area, but may be harder to find the specific configuration you're interested in).

Aaron Starr

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
A corporate store might get 20 or less iPhones to sell on launch day that aren't pre-orders. But you would have to call them the eve of the launch which is Thursday to find out. Stores should have their stock that night to know how many are pre-orders and how many they can actually sell

candy jar

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Here is what a verizon rep on the verizon website said regarding number of phones available in the stores:

Thanks so much for understanding about the extremely limited stock we'll have in the stores. I expect that each store will have at least one phone in stock, but I recommend calling the specific store you're thinking about visiting to verify that information.

What. a. joke.

dixie dregs

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Here is what a verizon rep on the verizon website said regarding number of phones available in the stores:

Thanks so much for understanding about the extremely limited stock we'll have in the stores. I expect that each store will have at least one phone in stock, but I recommend calling the specific store you're thinking about visiting to verify that information.

What. a. joke.

LMAO now that's a good one...!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW