Hands on with the 6 Video

Laughinghyena

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for posting. That's a nice screen upgrade compared to the 5, my current iPhone. Dare I say it's almost perfect, well at least for me. The more I see the 6 and the 6 plus my eyes favor the smaller 6.
Now I have to decide between the space gray and the gold.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The 4.7" is not a bad size, but I want the landscape feature and better camera. Not concerned about the battery difference.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
The 4.7" is not a bad size, but I want the landscape feature and better camera. Not concerned about the battery difference.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

The landscape feature is a big reason I'm still considering the plus...come on Friday.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I've been beating myself up over whether to wait in line and try to score a 6 plus or stick with the 6 I originally ordered. After watching more of these videos, I do think I made the right choice going with the iphone 6 instead of the 6 plus.

tyler_barnhardt

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I don't think this is a real iPhone 6. On all of the other videos there is room for another row of apps (6 in total). Here there is only 5 like the previous iPhones. No doubt it is bigger but why is there not 6 rows?

mjsavage

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I don't think this is a real iPhone 6. On all of the other videos there is room for another row of apps (6 in total). Here there is only 5 like the previous iPhones. No doubt it is bigger but why is there not 6 rows?

I believe the 6+ has the extra row the 6 does not. They have a video of the 6+ and it has the extra row.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I've been beating myself up over whether to wait in line and try to score a 6 plus or stick with the 6 I originally ordered. After watching more of these videos, I do think I made the right choice going with the iphone 6 instead of the 6 plus.

Damn you Finn!!!! Lol. I'm still on the fence. I was really hoping to share my agony with someone until Friday at least :(

Mr_Freeze72

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I am actually the opposite. I think the iPhone 6 looks good but this video made me happy I went with the 6 Plus. I have an iPhone 5 and a lot of my friends have switched over to the Galaxy Note and I been kinda jelly of the bigger screen for games, and netflix, youtube watching on the go. So the iPhone 6 plus is the phone for me!

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Damn you Finn!!!! Lol. I'm still on the fence. I was really hoping to share my agony with someone until Friday at least :(

Lol I'm sure I'll change my mind within the hour. I'm a one handed user through and through. I gotta be honest with myself. Heck I'm typing this out now while walking down stairs at work. One hand and one thumb. I can keep that with the 6. The 6+ would always be a struggle. Giving that up for .8" of screen doesn't seem worth it to me (not concerned about the other differentiating features)

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
See I use my 5S with both hands. Very rarely to I ever use it one handed. Plus I'm really liking the iPad like view in landscape...I'm more or less cussing apple out for giving me a choice. They shouldn't have done that. I'm such an Isheep that I'm in a state of internal chaos. Lol.

weblou

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I had the note 3 for about a week. And honestly it's to big. It's not a phone anymore. You can't do anything on the go. You literally need to stop and type or dial. Unlocking the note with a password needed 2 hands. Very uncomfortable having it in your pockets so you need to leave it on the table or desk everywhere you go. Just wasn't for me.

I think the iPhone 6 is the perfect size for usability and screen real estate Had the HTC one for a little and it was the perfect size.

I don't really care about the battery since I have like 40 chargers lol. And they say the screen difference is not really noticeable. So for me it was an easy choice. If the screen is noticeably better on the 6+ then might consider it lol. But for now I'm happy with the 4.7

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Interestingly enough I'm less worried about the size of the Plus after watching the videos.

And see I'm the opposite. It's funny how we are all so different in our tastes and views. I think having this 6+ case truly helped me see how I'd have to change in order to make it work. Honestly, I think seeing so many people favor the 6+ began to influence me. I quit thinking about what suits me best, and got caught up in being a part of the crowd. Just sucks that in getting the 6, I'm giving up features. Not happy about that aspect.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2