Wow, I ordered just in time! And yes, I was able to order full retail off contract with Verizon, from the Apple store. After being told by phone that it wasn't possible, go figure. I can't wait for friday, lol.
    Awesome! Must have been a glitch in the system! Or just a lucky break! Congrats! Now you should go play lotto too!
    09-16-2014 01:25 PM
    Awesome! Must have been a glitch in the system! Or just a lucky break! Congrats! Now you should go play lotto too!
    LOL I'm already pushing my luck. My husband is a wee bit annoyed with me right now: We had agreed I would wait until the madness was over and then BOOM, I order the damn thing anyway right after midnight for Friday pick up. He already knows Friday will be entirely blocked as "Evilguppy is getting a new iPhone, run for the hills and save yourselves" day.
    LVMHgirl and qbnkelt like this.
    09-16-2014 01:29 PM
    Join the dark side. We have cookies!
    No, that would be way too expensive: When I got my free Q10, it had to be with a 2 year contract... Back in May. I shudder at the thought of what it would cost me to get an iPhone off contract.
    I never ever thought in a million years that I'd ever go back to iPhone but I just did.
    I JUST PREORDERED AN IPHONE 6 SPACE GRAY 128GB!!!
    And I'll be picking it up on Friday.

I was all set to get a 6 plus but after playing with my busted old Note 3 I decided to go smaller even though the main reason for my switching is my eyesight. I am counting on Apple's famous sharpness and crispness. If it doesn't workout, I can always exchange it for a plus.

I. Can't. Believe. I. Just. Did. This.
    My husband will bust a gut laughing at me (so... You were NEVAH going back to iPhone, huh?)

What have I done??? Somebody tell me I did the right thing...
    Welcome to the Dark Side. Please take your complimentary cookie from the plate and take a seat, the presentation is about to begin!

In all seriousness though. Welcome to the fold and may you have an excellent time with your new iPhone!
    09-16-2014 03:09 PM
    OMG OMG OMG.  I did it.-chocolate_cookies.jpg

I'm having the whole stack.
    09-16-2014 03:25 PM
    Congrats. Hope you like your new toy!
    09-16-2014 10:38 PM
    I never ever thought in a million years that I'd ever go back to iPhone but I just did.
    I JUST PREORDERED AN IPHONE 6 SPACE GRAY 128GB!!!
    And I'll be picking it up on Friday.

I was all set to get a 6 plus but after playing with my busted old Note 3 I decided to go smaller even though the main reason for my switching is my eyesight. I am counting on Apple's famous sharpness and crispness. If it doesn't workout, I can always exchange it for a plus.

I. Can't. Believe. I. Just. Did. This.
    My husband will bust a gut laughing at me (so... You were NEVAH going back to iPhone, huh?)

What have I done??? Somebody tell me I did the right thing...
    LOL!!!!!!!!!! I just saw this!

I can't tell you if you did the right thing. I know I DID THE RIGHT THING when I went all in for the iPhone. I sincerely hope your experience is as positive as mine.
    Evilguppy likes this.
    09-17-2014 01:27 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chocolate_cookies.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	158.5 KB 
ID:	64908

I'm having the whole stack.
    Oh!!!! LOOK!!!!!!!!!!! It's a PINK POLKA DOTTED GIRAFFE!!!!! Look THERE =====>>>>

*steals the stack of cookies and RUNS away*
    09-17-2014 01:39 PM
    NO!!! MY COOKIES. ALL MINE, I SAY. ... Ok, you can have one.

Man I'm psyched. I was at a doctor's appointment this morning and I had to check a bunch of insurance related things on my BB and all I could think was "I want my iPhone NOW" lol. Another thing I'm noticing on my BB is that the notifications make no sense at all and the settings don't do squat to change that.
    09-17-2014 01:43 PM
    NO!!! MY COOKIES. ALL MINE, I SAY. ... Ok, you can have one.

Man I'm psyched. I was at a doctor's appointment this morning and I had to check a bunch of insurance related things on my BB and all I could think was "I want my iPhone NOW" lol. Another thing I'm noticing on my BB is that the notifications make no sense at all and the settings don't do squat to change that.

Check the App Store when you get your phone. There might be an app to help you manage your insurance. As far as car insurance, I've got Geico and the app is FANTASTIC on iOS.
    Evilguppy likes this.
    09-17-2014 01:56 PM

Check the App Store when you get your phone. There might be an app to help you manage your insurance. As far as car insurance, I've got Geico and the app is FANTASTIC on iOS.
    I've got Allstate, I'll check out the app store. Also I've noticed that the banking apps are way better on IOS.
    09-17-2014 02:02 PM
    I've got Allstate, I'll check out the app store. Also I've noticed that the banking apps are way better on IOS.
    Oh the banking apps are STELLAR on iOS!!!!!!! The BofA app has features that aren't even on the site. I LOVE it.

Don't know if Allstate's got an app but I would be surprised if it didn't.
    09-17-2014 02:06 PM
    Oh the banking apps are STELLAR on iOS!!!!!!! The BofA app has features that aren't even on the site. I LOVE it.

Don't know if Allstate's got an app but I would be surprised if it didn't.
    BoA?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... I dropped them after they messed up and got me in trouble with the IRS. (Long story short, they forgot to send my mortgage loan info in and so the IRS said I couldn't claim I had made any payments. Then BoA refused to help me solve the issue I had to tap-dance for weeks because of them.)
    But yes, I have used their app, it's very good.
    Currently I'm with Schwab and it's even better.
    09-17-2014 02:12 PM
    BoA?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... I dropped them after they messed up and got me in trouble with the IRS. (Long story short, they forgot to send my mortgage loan info in and so the IRS said I couldn't claim I had made any payments. Then BoA refused to help me solve the issue I had to tap-dance for weeks because of them.)
    But yes, I have used their app, it's very good.
    Currently I'm with Schwab and it's even better.
    Oh wow that seriously sucks. I've never had trouble with them really. It's one of the three banks I use. Wells Fargo and BB&T are the others. And my federal credit union.
    09-17-2014 02:28 PM
    You did the right thing! Enjoy!!! *Cheers*
    Evilguppy likes this.
    09-17-2014 02:32 PM
39 12