is this the iPhone 6 box?

ktaifan

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
From their website. Not sure if placeholder or not but never seen such a placeholder on their website before, but could be wrong.

Posted via the Android iMore App!

Attachments

• 363956.jpg
    363956.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 74

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
From their website. Not sure if placeholder or not but never seen such a placeholder on their website before, but could be wrong.

I bet that it is that, just with color and a more detailed look of the iPhone itself on the cover.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site

Is that on the Apple site? If it is, then there's a decent chance that is the box, albeit maybe a little cleaned up and made to be generic. Apple has been pretty consistent with their packaging.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site

You're using an Android tablet to look at the iPhone! *Gasp* Banish this fellow from iMore ;)

ktaifan

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
You're using an Android tablet to look at the iPhone! *Gasp* Banish this fellow from iMore ;)

LOL I'd gladly get an iPad having had my nexus 7 (2013) for almost a year now. Tablet apps are mediocre and the squareness of the iPad allows me to see more vs. landscape on my nexus. But, price prevailed at that time (mainly price per GB) when I had to make a purchase decision. It still suits my original intent of viewing media, so I'm keeping it for now!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
It does look like an Apple packaging. I like their clean/simple approach to all of their products packaging.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2