Already got the tracking number for my iPhone (The day has come!! Who got their iPhone ?)

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Already got the tracking number for my iPhone

Got my email today as well! I ordered 3PM on Friday, and I'm still slated to get the device this coming Friday the 19th. Order from Verizon's site

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site

I just got mine, and it is due this Thursday, but will most likely be held until friday

xandrik

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site

Phone number search on UPS site pulled up my tracking info. It's in China. ;-)

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site

Still waiting on mine. For tracking by phone number, does anyone know if you provide the leading country code (e.g. 12125555555) or if it's just the area code plus phone (2125555555)? I've tried both ways with no luck.

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site

When I ordered my son's from VZW last Friday the confirmation email said it would deliver on 9/19. However, the status page says it will ship 10/7. Don't tell me one thing and then do another. I knew i should have just ordered from Best Buy :mad:

bailbrae

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site

I couldn't locate a tracking number using my phone number as a reference number for UPS or FedEx, but I read somewhere here, that someone has a MyUPS account and they found their tracking number there, even though they hadn't received an email notification about shipping. I created an account, and logged in, and sure enough...there is my tracking number. While I can't be *positive* it's my phone, lol, it says APPLE, so I'm going with it. :D I ordered from Apple with an AT&T Next installment. Even though the tracking number is there, and it says expected delivery is Friday, it does still say "order processed: ready for UPS." Oh, and it's coming from Mount Joliet, TN.

My Apple order still says "preparing for shipment."

hcmci06

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site

Mine states out for delivery this morning. Believe it when the doorbell rings.

MO, United States 09/16/2014 4:27 A.M. Out For Delivery
09/16/2014 12:51 A.M. Arrival Scan
Nashville, TN, United States 09/15/2014 6:32 P.M. Departure Scan
09/15/2014 10:38 A.M. Origin Scan
United States 09/15/2014 5:54 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Just the case delivered this morning. Phone scheduled for 9/19

Last edited:

guinnkevinr

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site

Found mine by searching UPS for order number minus the last two digits. Still in China but delivery date for Friday!

Sent from my OnePlus One

guinnkevinr

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site

OK I was wrong, just searched my phone number and found a second tracking number that's in the states for delivery on the 19th... Is att shipping my order they messed up that I though was canceled and now I'm getting two? One from apple and one from att!?

Sent from my OnePlus One

mxcx

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site

I have a UPS My Choice account and found the tracking there. It's in Mount Juliet, TN.

rbragg5

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site

I have a UPS My Choice account and found the tracking there. It's in Mount Juliet, TN.

I signed up for UPS MyChoice also. It departed Memphis last night at 2100.

pgood4

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site

Found my tracking number on UPS. Does anyone know if we modify delivery to hold for pickup if that would allow me to pick it up on Friday morning? I'm trying to work around a late day commitment that has me out if the house and I'm not thrilled about having it left on the porch.

lucas.scott

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site

So I live in Nashville, and thought it was interesting that you guys are saying a lot are located in Memphis. Maybe there is a distro center or something here..