Already got the tracking number for my iPhone (The day has come!! Who got their iPhone ?)

NickB2005

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: Already got the tracking number for my iPhone

So my tracking is now live, but when I goto change delivery to have it held at a local UPS office. There is no option unless I sign up for this membership...

Become a UPS My Choice? Member
Prior to the first delivery attempt, UPS My Choice? member can request a hold for Will Call or an authorized shipment release.
For an additional cost of $5, packages can be delivered to the UPS store, on a different day, or to a different address.
Upgrade to UPS My Choice? Premium Membership for just $40 a year and get unlimited delivery change requests.

pgood4

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site

I signed up for the free My Choice which let me change the delivery options. I'm having it held at the local ups sort facility. There are some special conditions in place for the iPhone orders and it may not let you change to a ups store, you might want to try the live chat on the web page. They were very helpful for me.

cjeter02

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site

I ordered mine on the 12th at 9 am. It still says "processing" and delivery dates are from 10/1-10/6. Is it possible that it might be moved up? Do I have a chance of getting it Friday? *crossing fingers!

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

I ordered mine on the 12th at 9 am. It still says "processing" and delivery dates are from 10/1-10/6. Is it possible that it might be moved up? Do I have a chance of getting it Friday? *crossing fingers!

I would believe the date range they're showing you until otherwise.

Aaron Starr

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site

Thank you...I have the tracking but when I check it on UPS site it says the tracking doesn't exist yet.

You have to wait till it actually gets picked up.. Right now it probly says "Order processed" (don't worry it will show up soon) that just means they printed the label but UPS hasn't scanned it yet to start it route to its destination.

You say those are delivery dates and not shipping dates correct? If so expect to have your phone on those dates or before.. It's just a estimate and sometimes the dates can change. Since they are not guaranteed. As you seen so far a lot of people dates are changing. Some for good, some for bad. But you say its still processing also so i would call your career to make sure your order hasn't been canceled

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site

Used my phone number with track by reference on UPS...got my tracking number. Currently departing Nashville, TN. On time to deliver for 09/19. One thing I noticed is that Apple used Next Day Air Saver even though its already gone thru at least 2 scans and set to deliver on Friday and it says 2 business days left to deliver.

cjeter02

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site

Used my phone number with track by reference on UPS...got my tracking number. Currently departing Nashville, TN. On time to deliver for 09/19. One thing I noticed is that Apple used Next Day Air Saver even though its already gone thru at least 2 scans and set to deliver on Friday and it says 2 business days left to deliver.

Oh I hope not! I ordered from apple.com. I went through the automated phone system yesterday and it said the same "processing" and 10/1-10/6 delivery. Just wishful thinking for earlier delivery! I will feel better when my status changes! Lol!

AB Lambert

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site

That is a little scare that you were able to figure it out like that.

A.B.

Zacharyw70

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site

Ordered a 16GB iPhone 6 on the 14th for my Mom on my parents AT&T account and I just checked online today and the tracking number says it'll arrive the 19th with overnight delivery. I'll be very surprised if it does since we didn't even order at launch.

Aaron Starr

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site

Ordered a 16GB iPhone 6 on the 14th for my Mom on my parents AT&T account and I just checked online today and the tracking number says it'll arrive the 19th with overnight delivery. I'll be very surprised if it does since we didn't even order at launch.

If it already was shipped why would you be surprise if it actually arrives?

blasted11

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site

Yes. You either have to leave a signed form at the door (download on apple site) or be there to sign for it yourself.

Worst feeling ever... Coming home and seeing a note from UPS that says you missed us on delivery day.
^^^
This. Happened to me a few weeks ago on a new laptop i ordered. It was supposedly still "in production" one day when I went to the car wash. I was gone 30 minutes and came home to that slip of paper on the door. Checked the site and was still "in production" :mad: .. Because of Labor day weekend it was another 4 days before they came back.

AB Lambert

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site

^^^
This. Happened to me a few weeks ago on a new laptop i ordered. It was supposedly still "in production" one day when I went to the car wash. I was gone 30 minutes and came home to that slip of paper on the door. Checked the site and was still "in production" :mad: .. Because of Labor day weekend it was another 4 days before they came back.

That sucks!!

essay2u

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site

^^^

Can't like this... It's Just. Too. Terrible. 😫

1caz

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site

May be UPS will deliver it after I get home from work.. :biggrin: ...probably will go to TN before heading to Alabama.

In Transit: On Time Business Day(s) Left 2

Scheduled Delivery: Friday, 19/09/2014, By End of Day

Last Location:
Arrived - Louisville, KY, United States, Wednesday, 17/09/2014

Additional Information
Shipped/Billed On: 15/09/2014 Type: Package Weight: 1.30 lbs

Shipment Progress
Location Date Local Time Activity
Louisville, KY, United States 17/09/2014 17:37 Arrival Scan
Nashville, TN, United States 17/09/2014 14:00 Departure Scan
17/09/2014 12:40 Origin Scan United States 15/09/2014 1:18 Order Processed: Ready for UPS

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Mine hasn't emailed me yet but I called Att and they gave me my tracking number so I have it. Funny that I haven't gotten an email but my phone has shipped

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site

Got an EMAIL that my iP 6 left Harrisburg PA @1205 this morning. If it goes directly to Philadelphia, it's been there since 0300. So close!!!!

rbragg5

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site

I just got my confirmation email from AT&T that mine is shipping out now. I've been using the MyChoiceUPS to track it but finally AT&T has officially sent it. Delivery still scheduled BEOD tomorrow. 😏

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice