Received my notification when I woke up this morning from FedEx that my iPhone 6 was shipped at 9:32 am on 9/16 from Fort Worth TX with standard overnight shipping.. It currently shows the delivery scheduled for 9/19 at 3pm..I wonder if it will arrive early?? Fingers crossed!!
    Doubt it. It probably says something like "future delivery requested" on it. At least mine does which is what I expected. Good luck.
    09-17-2014 07:30 AM
    Just got the tracking number for Fedex for my sister's 6, it's somewhere near Fort Worth, TX now. My mom's 6+, however, still has an estimate for early October. Both were ordered from ATT.
    09-17-2014 07:32 AM
    Looks like my iPhone 6 is on the move again. Hope for a Friday delivery. Will let you know.

A.B.
    09-17-2014 08:39 AM
    Mine is still milling around Memphis since 2100 15SEP14. I bet all day today will be lots of electricity and excitement about phones moving about and getting closer to delivery. I can't wait myself. Haha!
    AB Lambert likes this.
    09-17-2014 08:50 AM
    I just got my tracking this morning and it's coming via UPS which sucks....Fedex is a lot better in my area. Does anyone know with UPS if you can have it directed to a local UPS store similar to fedex? I always do that with fedex shipments works like a charm.
    09-17-2014 11:10 AM
    Where did you order yours from?
    I ordered mine from Apple.
    09-17-2014 11:23 AM
    Cool beans!
    09-17-2014 11:38 AM
    Finally found my tracking number be searching with reference number. Shows processed ready for UPS pick up. Ordered on Apple and live outside of Atlanta

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    09-17-2014 11:42 AM
    I just got my tracking this morning and it's coming via UPS which sucks....Fedex is a lot better in my area. Does anyone know with UPS if you can have it directed to a local UPS store similar to fedex? I always do that with fedex shipments works like a charm.
    Yes. On the tracking page it should say "Change Delivery" or something like that i can't remember off top. But i've done it before.. You might want to do it before it actually hits your city so you won't have to wait a day for them to process the request.
    09-17-2014 11:43 AM
    Yes. On the tracking page it should say "Change Delivery" or something like that i can't remember off top. But i've done it before.. You might want to do it before it actually hits your city so you won't have to wait a day for them to process the request.
    Thank you...I have the tracking but when I check it on UPS site it says the tracking doesn't exist yet.
    09-17-2014 12:20 PM
    Same here. Should be okay. Probably flooded now

Thank you...I have the tracking but when I check it on UPS site it says the tracking doesn't exist yet.
    lawless_pc and NickB2005 like this.
    09-17-2014 12:22 PM
    I just got the phone tracking details through. Friday here we come!
    lawless_pc likes this.
    09-17-2014 12:41 PM
    So my tracking is now live, but when I goto change delivery to have it held at a local UPS office. There is no option unless I sign up for this membership...

Become a UPS My Choice Member
    Prior to the first delivery attempt, UPS My Choice member can request a hold for Will Call or an authorized shipment release.
    For an additional cost of $5, packages can be delivered to the UPS store, on a different day, or to a different address.
    Upgrade to UPS My Choice Premium Membership for just $40 a year and get unlimited delivery change requests.
    09-17-2014 01:17 PM
    I signed up for the free My Choice which let me change the delivery options. I'm having it held at the local ups sort facility. There are some special conditions in place for the iPhone orders and it may not let you change to a ups store, you might want to try the live chat on the web page. They were very helpful for me.
    NickB2005 likes this.
    09-17-2014 01:34 PM
    I ordered mine on the 12th at 9 am. It still says "processing" and delivery dates are from 10/1-10/6. Is it possible that it might be moved up? Do I have a chance of getting it Friday? *crossing fingers!
    09-17-2014 03:26 PM
    I ordered mine on the 12th at 9 am. It still says "processing" and delivery dates are from 10/1-10/6. Is it possible that it might be moved up? Do I have a chance of getting it Friday? *crossing fingers!
    I would believe the date range they're showing you until otherwise.
    09-17-2014 04:16 PM
    You have to wait till it actually gets picked up.. Right now it probly says "Order processed" (don't worry it will show up soon) that just means they printed the label but UPS hasn't scanned it yet to start it route to its destination.

You say those are delivery dates and not shipping dates correct? If so expect to have your phone on those dates or before.. It's just a estimate and sometimes the dates can change. Since they are not guaranteed. As you seen so far a lot of people dates are changing. Some for good, some for bad. But you say its still processing also so i would call your career to make sure your order hasn't been canceled
    09-17-2014 04:28 PM
    Used my phone number with track by reference on UPS...got my tracking number. Currently departing Nashville, TN. On time to deliver for 09/19. One thing I noticed is that Apple used Next Day Air Saver even though its already gone thru at least 2 scans and set to deliver on Friday and it says 2 business days left to deliver.
    09-17-2014 05:41 PM
    Used my phone number with track by reference on UPS...got my tracking number. Currently departing Nashville, TN. On time to deliver for 09/19. One thing I noticed is that Apple used Next Day Air Saver even though its already gone thru at least 2 scans and set to deliver on Friday and it says 2 business days left to deliver.
    Oh I hope not! I ordered from apple.com. I went through the automated phone system yesterday and it said the same "processing" and 10/1-10/6 delivery. Just wishful thinking for earlier delivery! I will feel better when my status changes! Lol!
    09-17-2014 05:59 PM
    That is a little scare that you were able to figure it out like that.

A.B.
    09-17-2014 08:00 PM
    Ordered a 16GB iPhone 6 on the 14th for my Mom on my parents AT&T account and I just checked online today and the tracking number says it'll arrive the 19th with overnight delivery. I'll be very surprised if it does since we didn't even order at launch.
    09-17-2014 08:10 PM
    Ordered a 16GB iPhone 6 on the 14th for my Mom on my parents AT&T account and I just checked online today and the tracking number says it'll arrive the 19th with overnight delivery. I'll be very surprised if it does since we didn't even order at launch.

If it already was shipped why would you be surprise if it actually arrives?
    09-17-2014 08:24 PM
    Yes. You either have to leave a signed form at the door (download on apple site) or be there to sign for it yourself.

Worst feeling ever... Coming home and seeing a note from UPS that says you missed us on delivery day.
    ^^^
    This. Happened to me a few weeks ago on a new laptop i ordered. It was supposedly still "in production" one day when I went to the car wash. I was gone 30 minutes and came home to that slip of paper on the door. Checked the site and was still "in production" .. Because of Labor day weekend it was another 4 days before they came back.
    09-17-2014 08:33 PM
    ^^^
    This. Happened to me a few weeks ago on a new laptop i ordered. It was supposedly still "in production" one day when I went to the car wash. I was gone 30 minutes and came home to that slip of paper on the door. Checked the site and was still "in production" .. Because of Labor day weekend it was another 4 days before they came back.
    That sucks!!
    09-17-2014 09:06 PM
    ^^^
    Can't like this... It's Just. Too. Terrible. 😫
    blasted11 likes this.
    09-17-2014 09:09 PM
111 12345