IPhone 6 proccessing items Las Vegas pickup verizon 6 64gb 9.19 1 dollar amex hold nothing has changed I've called customer care and they said everything is going smoothly but everyone else I know is in preparing for shipment and what not I pre ordered through apple
    09-14-2014 04:16 PM
    Just be patient with it. The shipping times are screwy at first but they will get back to normal within the next couple of days.
    09-14-2014 05:40 PM
    Kevin, since you said it was in process for pick up in Las Vegas your fine. It will remain "in process" the next step should be a "your items are ready for pick up" If you called apple and their system shows you order your good to go
    09-14-2014 07:09 PM
    I just got charged so I think everything should be fine but my status is still processing items so idk
    09-14-2014 09:32 PM
    Both of my orders with AT&T were preparing for shipment yesterday. Today one of them was moved to Processing which is a step back. Not really worried but we'll see what happens.
    09-14-2014 10:14 PM
    Just be patient with it. The shipping times are screwy at first but they will get back to normal within the next couple of days.
    Yeah I'm just wondering if my status will actually change
    09-15-2014 01:48 AM
    If this is the first time you've ordered an iPhone online, I can understand your concern.

Having ordered several iPhones in the past, I would say not to worry about it, especially if Apple told you everything is going fine. There were times when I got all of the shipping info from when the package was shipped directly from China, to "in processing" up to the day it was delivered. I've been through it so many times that I don't worry about it anymore. I've always had mine delivered directly to my home, so I don't know how your experience will differ since you ordered yours for in-store pickup, but I wouldn't worry too much about it. I'm sure you'll get it on day 1!

As far as picking it up in-store, I stopped doing that a few years ago since the lines were insane and I'm the kind of person that hates waiting in a line for anything. lol.

Best of luck!
    09-15-2014 04:43 AM
    Mine (Apple online) is now at Preparing for Shipment... Patience... It will come.
    09-15-2014 08:46 AM
    Mine just switched back to preparing for shipping with the dates if 9/17-9/18. I expect some shipping notices to start coming out soon.
    09-15-2014 09:42 AM
    Anyone from California that ordered from AT&T receive a "shipped" notice yet? Mine is scheduled for delivery on the 19th, but still shows preparing for shipment.
    09-15-2014 03:01 PM
    Anyone from California that ordered from AT&T receive a "shipped" notice yet? Mine is scheduled for delivery on the 19th, but still shows preparing for shipment.
    I wondered if any att order a have shipping info sent out yet. On here looks like vzw and Apple orders thus far.

I'm not really concerned because I've been through preorders for iphones and several other devices. Many times the item is already with the carrier but just not updated on the site yet. That's why when a lot of people get their tracking numbers, there will already be some history on the item.
    Anthonyiamador likes this.
    09-15-2014 03:15 PM
    I hope!
    09-15-2014 03:19 PM
    If this is the first time you've ordered an iPhone online, I can understand your concern.

Having ordered several iPhones in the past, I would say not to worry about it, especially if Apple told you everything is going fine. There were times when I got all of the shipping info from when the package was shipped directly from China, to "in processing" up to the day it was delivered. I've been through it so many times that I don't worry about it anymore. I've always had mine delivered directly to my home, so I don't know how your experience will differ since you ordered yours for in-store pickup, but I wouldn't worry too much about it. I'm sure you'll get it on day 1!

As far as picking it up in-store, I stopped doing that a few years ago since the lines were insane and I'm the kind of person that hates waiting in a line for anything. lol.

Best of luck!
    Will I see a status change or will it just say for pickup should I be expecting a tracking number
    09-15-2014 07:01 PM
    Mine says "preparing for shippment" and estimated delivery is 9/19. I would like to have ups hold the package for Friday so I can pick it up on my way out of town and won't be around when the ups truck comes through my neighborhood. Any way to find out the tracking info apart from Apple?
    09-16-2014 08:19 PM
    I was wondering the same thing.
    09-16-2014 08:22 PM
    Mine (VZW website) now says order has been canceled. Shipping date not available at this time. WTH!!! 😳
    09-16-2014 08:44 PM
    Mine (VZW website) now says order has been canceled. Shipping date not available at this time. WTH!!!
    Cancelled? How nice ... geeez. I don't have a tracking no. yet from Verizon, I wonder if mine is also cancelled...
    09-16-2014 09:12 PM
    Just checked my order status--Verizon changed my order date to 9/16. I ordered it on 9/12.... also says to check back later. I think my order is going backwards as well. charming.
    09-16-2014 09:24 PM
    I just spoke with sales and they told me it was cancelled and I'd have to reorder!! There was nothing they could do. I am now talking to customer care to try and get some type of compensation. I can, to a point, understand the ship date moving but cancelled altogether. Terrible!!!
    09-16-2014 09:40 PM
    I just spoke with sales and they told me it was cancelled and I'd have to reorder!! There was nothing they could do. I am now talking to customer care to try and get some type of compensation. I can, to a point, understand the ship date moving but cancelled altogether. Terrible!!!
    Really sorry to hear that.. Unacceptable.
    09-16-2014 09:50 PM
    my status (Apple online store) still saying 'Preparing for Shipment'. I'm guessing it's sitting in a warehouse and will only show "Shipped" like Thurs night or Fri morning lol. Was the same thing with the 5, so I'm not too worried. I always order through Apple though, never through carriers.
    09-16-2014 10:33 PM
    Really sorry to hear that.. Unacceptable.
    Thanks. They told me it was cancelled because I didn't accept the terms and conditions of the Edge. Never got anything saying I needed to do so. They gave me a $75 credit... Doesn't feel like enough seeing who knows how long I will wait now. They ordered it again. In the meantime I'll try to pick up one at the store Friday.

The kicker is that this is for my son who was been waiting since his June birthday for it. He could have had the 5S but chose to wait... Guess he'll be waiting longer...
    09-16-2014 10:55 PM
    my status (Apple online store) still saying 'Preparing for Shipment'. I'm guessing it's sitting in a warehouse and will only show "Shipped" like Thurs night or Fri morning lol. Was the same thing with the 5, so I'm not too worried. I always order through Apple though, never through carriers.
    I would have ordered through Apple but they don't process orders through Edge. Best of luck on getting yours on time.
    09-16-2014 10:57 PM
    My shipment date 9/17-9/18 turned into "pending confirmation". Hopefully it turns to shipped later today
    09-17-2014 05:58 AM
    Woke up this morning to find tracking # for both phones I ordered... things are looking up. I will try my best not to be an obsessive tracking checker.
    09-17-2014 07:57 AM
34 12