My pre-order iPhone's status is stuck at processing.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
my status (Apple online store) still saying 'Preparing for Shipment'. I'm guessing it's sitting in a warehouse and will only show "Shipped" like Thurs night or Fri morning lol. Was the same thing with the 5, so I'm not too worried. I always order through Apple though, never through carriers.

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Really sorry to hear that.. Unacceptable.

Thanks. They told me it was cancelled because I didn't accept the terms and conditions of the Edge. Never got anything saying I needed to do so. They gave me a $75 credit... Doesn't feel like enough seeing who knows how long I will wait now. They ordered it again. In the meantime I'll try to pick up one at the store Friday.

The kicker is that this is for my son who was been waiting since his June birthday for it. He could have had the 5S but chose to wait... Guess he'll be waiting longer...

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
my status (Apple online store) still saying 'Preparing for Shipment'. I'm guessing it's sitting in a warehouse and will only show "Shipped" like Thurs night or Fri morning lol. Was the same thing with the 5, so I'm not too worried. I always order through Apple though, never through carriers.

I would have ordered through Apple but they don't process orders through Edge. Best of luck on getting yours on time.

candy jar

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Woke up this morning to find tracking # for both phones I ordered... things are looking up. I will try my best not to be an obsessive tracking checker.

donnakylee

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
I ordered mine on the Apple website but AT&T as my carrier. But still says 'Preparing for Shipment' but it also says delivers 9/19. Hopefully everything is ok.

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Mine says "preparing for shippment" and estimated delivery is 9/19. I would like to have ups hold the package for Friday so I can pick it up on my way out of town and won't be around when the ups truck comes through my neighborhood. Any way to find out the tracking info apart from Apple?

Try using your phone number and the Track by Reference option on UPS or FedEx. That is how I literally just a few minutes ago found that my order from Apple shipped even though I have not received my shipping confirmation yet from Apple. Using my phone number brought up the tracking number and progress and I even called UPS over the phone and they verified that the shipper is indeed Apple.

Its worth a shot.

seangprice

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I ordered to 128 through the apple store, one for delivery and another for pickup. I've received the confirmation for the iPhone shipping to me but my pre-order for in store pickup still is stuck at processing, which has me concerned. Anyone else receive their info for in store pickup?

AvgGuyFL

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
I ordered to 128 through the apple store, one for delivery and another for pickup. I've received the confirmation for the iPhone shipping to me but my pre-order for in store pickup still is stuck at processing, which has me concerned. Anyone else receive their info for in store pickup?

My in-store pickup is also still in "Processing Items" status, but still shows 9/19 for the pickup date. I miss tracking it through the system.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro