Reserving iPhone 6 or 6 plus on Rogers network

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Once rogers start reserving iPhone 6 and 6 plus on their website I went and reserved one for myself as an upgrade. It took a little over an hour but I finally got to reserved a space grey iPhone 6 16gb and my number is 353. What is your story, what number order are you and which iPhone did you decide to go for?.

Last edited:

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site

i know there maybe similar threads but i was trying to reach out to the "ROGERS CUSTOMERS" and see what their experience pre-ordering with them was. so thanks for sending me similar threads that relare to different companies which are american and which i dont really care for? go tell those guys their threads are similar instead of telling me

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
i know there maybe similar threads but i was trying to reach out to the "ROGERS CUSTOMERS" and see what their experience pre-ordering with them was. so thanks for sending me similar threads that relare to different companies which are american and which i dont really care for? go tell those guys their threads are similar instead of telling me

Let me get this straight. You're offended at me providing you links that may or may not be helpful to you. If the links turned out to not be helpful, so be it. At least I attempted to assist. In the meantime, I hope one or more "ROGERS CUSTOMERS" share input that may be to your satisfaction. Take care, and enjoy the rest of your weekend...

Thilan Silva

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
LOL...Rogers is taking so long for me that i might just look into those other threads..hahahaha. (I obviously have a love hate relationship with the Rogers company) ... If only their backorder/shipping processes had LTE speeds!

P.s. I reserved my iPhone 6, GOLD, 64 (debating now if i should have opted for 128 (too late now)) and I'm #246 in line. Im gonna start calling store by store to try and pick one up faster. Beets me staring at my mac book at the rogers website.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox