Verizon Pre order question

NickB2005

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
So, I woke up this morning at like 6 am est and pre ordered the iphone 6 16gb space grey through Verizon website no issue. However, I never got a confirmation email and I can't see if it was actually ordered. Now the ship date has changed and I can't get through to Verizon at all.

Did anyone else get a confirmation email?

applefanboi

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Check My Verizon for the order there, if still nothing you can always call and find out. Expect long hold time though lol.

NickB2005

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Check My Verizon for the order there, if still nothing you can always call and find out. Expect long hold time though lol.

Yeah I checked under my orders and it only shows what has shipped. I am trying to get a hold of them via live chat but I can't even get the box to pop up since im at work. I got time to spare haha

iJuan

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I got my conformation email 38 minutes after 12:01AM, my ship date for 2 iPhone 6 Plus is 9/19 however when I track my order it says it's being processes and has no shipping date, makes me worried

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I ordered a 64gb silver 6+ at 2:50 something (they started selling early) by switching to Edge... But still have not got an email.

Called today, spent 30 minutes on hold to find out my order was accepted, the rep *thinks* its ok and it *will deliver by the 19th* but my confidence is not exactly high while still waiting on a damn email....

My tracker says "received and processing, expected ship date: not available at this time" :concern:

dixie dregs

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
My confirmation came 15 minutes after my pre order at the Verizon store. I received a pre-order confirmation number and a regular order number stating deliver by 9.19.14

cody

May 17, 2006
Visit site
I ordered mine at 2:30 am CT. 30 minutes after they went on sale. It took 30 minutes for there system to allow me to complete an order. Site was slammed. Verizon Business side.

I didn't get my email confirmation until 3:30 pm which was 11 hours later. In the email is says Delivery by 10/7/14. I will be pissed and cancel if this date doesn't change by mid week next week. I'll just get on in stores if needed.

On verizons site order status says "completed" and has delivery date of 9/19/14

It maybe too early for everyone to get actual dates on delivery. I know last year there were people who's delivery dates changed from day one to weeks later.

Good luck everyone, Cody

NickB2005

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Where on Verizon's site can you see "completed" I have a confirmation number, but don't see anywhere on the site the status or that I even ordered anything. I had my friend who works for Verizon look it up in their system and he shows an order with a ship date of 9/19, but I don't know.

I haven't been charged yet on my credit card either.

dixie dregs

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I pre ordered from my Verizon store on 9.12.14 @ 9:30 am central time. I received a confirmation email that morning. My 32gb space gray was confirmed this am @ 6:00 am central seems like just about for days from the pre order. Delivery is scheduled 9.19.14

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR