Ordered 2 tmobile GSM space grey 128GB at full price from Apple at about 12:10am. Ran into a small issue with my bank blocking the authorization due to the huge amount of the purchase even though I called them ahead of time to let them know, but was able to get it cleared up.

Current delivery date set for 9/19.....VERY excited needless to say.
    09-12-2014 09:27 PM
    Ordered a 64GB Space Grey 6+ AT&T.. Won't be getting until October according to my ship date 😳
    Ouch, that's a little while away :/
    09-12-2014 11:53 PM
    Ordered my space gray iPhone6 64 gb at about 3:12 EST. No problems from AT&T and the order went through. Now I check my email and my delivery date is Oct, 12-31! So pissed. Stayed up all night to order and still have to wait more than a month? Will never do this again.
    09-13-2014 12:46 AM
    Ordered my space gray iPhone6 64 gb at about 3:12 EST. No problems from AT&T and the order went through. Now I check my email and my delivery date is Oct, 12-31! So pissed. Stayed up all night to order and still have to wait more than a month? Will never do this again.
    Should've ordered from Apple.com. The AT&T preorder site and its after-effects sound pretty brutal. Sorry to hear that bro.
    09-13-2014 12:48 AM
    Debated tis all night (or morning) and decided to do it with the carrier. Big mistake. I wondered if I had ordered the 16 go version if it would be faster or the silver model. Guess you live and learn. Next time it's the Apple store.
    09-13-2014 01:03 AM
    Why??
    Mines say the exact same thing. But I think AT&T dates will change once stock comes in. That's how it was when I ordered my S5 and M8.
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    09-13-2014 02:06 AM
    I'm just chillin y'all...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-13-2014 02:29 AM
    64Gb Gold iPhone 6 4.7" being delivered on launch day. I don't care about OIS or landscape mode. I do care about it being able to fit into my pockets and being able to use it one-handed with ease.

I had a Note 3 and it was too big, the 6+ is even bigger. Wild horses wouldn't have got me to buy the 6+ unless it was a study in bezel-less design and how to shoehorn a large screen into a body not much bigger!
    09-13-2014 03:15 AM
    I didn't order one , but I ordered my husbands this am. (Space Gray 64 GB 6plus) I am still on the fence about this one or wait for the S to come out next year.
    09-13-2014 04:20 AM
    After a lot of back and forth, iPhone 6 space gray 64gb. Not a bad option at all.

Sent from my OnePlus One
    09-13-2014 05:44 AM
    I ordered a Gold iPhone 6 64GB with a red leather case
    09-13-2014 07:24 AM
    I don't see a problem finding a 6 in stock on launch day. That's cake. The 6 plus might be a challenge. It was on back order from the start it seems.
    09-13-2014 09:23 AM
    I ordered the Gold 64GB iPhone 6
    09-13-2014 09:23 AM
    Was finally able to get my order in. I went for the 6, space gray, 64GB. The expected delivery date is the 20th, not bad considering what I went through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-13-2014 10:27 AM
    I gave up trying to deal with the buying it in full thing because ATT told me that they still wouldn't unlock my 5S til my contract was up unless I upgraded. So I did the early-upgrade (which was a $200 discount) but next year Ill get my full upgrade again (aka new customer price), and now can get my 5S unlocked to sell or whatever. That was the only way they'd unlock the 5S.

I finished the transaction for instore pickup, left work, and right before getting on the highway totalled my car. Someone decided he didn't want to get on the highway afterall and JUST STOPPED IN THE INTERSECTION.
    09-13-2014 11:01 AM
    I gave up trying to deal with the buying it in full thing because ATT told me that they still wouldn't unlock my 5S til my contract was up unless I upgraded. So I did the early-upgrade (which was a $200 discount) but next year Ill get my full upgrade again (aka new customer price), and now can get my 5S unlocked to sell or whatever. That was the only way they'd unlock the 5S.

I finished the transaction for instore pickup, left work, and right before getting on the highway totalled my car. Someone decided he didn't want to get on the highway afterall and JUST STOPPED IN THE INTERSECTION.
    Hope you're ok even though your car isn't
    09-13-2014 11:04 AM

Sorry about your car, I hope you're ok.
    09-13-2014 11:26 AM
    Mines say the exact same thing. But I think AT&T dates will change once stock comes in. That's how it was when I ordered my S5 and M8.

Thank god!
    09-13-2014 12:15 PM

Sorry about that. :'(
    09-13-2014 12:17 PM
    Thanks, I walked away ok, I am going to hope that everything goes smoothly and all gets handled. I am ticked off, and keep replaying it in my head, how could I have done it better.
    09-13-2014 12:24 PM
    I was always very undecided and at first I told the TMo Rep to order the 6+ for me but in a split second went with my first mind (getting the 6). I always have to have the best of technology and OIS is something extremely important to me because I WANTED that feature on the next phone but the 6+ is just too big. Maybe I'll change my mind again next Friday when I see a display.

T-Mobile iPhone 6, 64GB, space grey (first I wanted gold but the sharp black screen kept drawing me in!)
    Ro??? Is that you?!?!?!?

That is E X A C T L Y the conversation my friend and I had yesterday. It was the final realisation that having "the best" which is arguably the iPhone 6+ is not what is *best for Lil.* I have tiny hands (I'm 4'11!) *and* I put my phones in my pocket all the time when I leave my desk to go to any meeting or to the cafeteria for lunch or coffee. I'd spent the day trying to use my Lumia 1520 as my daily driver and it was just too big. By the time I put an Otterbox on the device (that's non negotiable) it will be the same size as the Lumia. That's a great device as a side device but I find it too large as a daily driver.

So....the best for me is the iPhone 6 and I got an iPhone 6, 128G, in gold. I got it from the Apple Store at 3:00 p.m. and it will be delivered 9/19.
    EmceeGeek likes this.
    09-13-2014 03:30 PM
    Well.... I wanted the 64g space gray one. Went to Best Buy to order it & they were sold out. So I was forced to get the 128g space gray one with AT&T. Will be there when I get off work on Friday!! I think I feel a cough coming on....
    Unfortunately they won't preorder the iPhone Plus.
    Last edited by Ariyala; 09-13-2014 at 07:40 PM.
    09-13-2014 07:21 PM
    Just look on apple online store and crazy that you can STILL get a 6 (not every single model) for 9/19 delivery... So either the supply of the 6 is WAY higher, or the supply of the 6+ is WAY lower.... or simply the demand for the 6+ is WAAAAAY bigger.... Which I guess shouldn't really be surprising... half the existing iPhone owners are probably going +... and there's all the people that were just waiting for a 5.5" iPhone before ditching Android...
    09-13-2014 08:05 PM
    According to Apple's statement they broke records. I think that the demand was higher than they anticipated or could meet. Weren't there rumours of iPhone 6+ production challenges?

Sent from my AWESOME 64G gold iPhone 5s until my iPhone 6 128G Gold arrives
    09-13-2014 08:18 PM
    Weren't there rumours of iPhone 6+ production challenges?
    I think I had heard that too either from imore or macbreak weekly... in any case, it's possible, but who knows for sure. The Plus is probably more challenging to produce (I bet there's a higher scrap rate for the 401 ppi screen) than the 4.7 6.
    09-13-2014 08:27 PM
90 1234