iPhone 6 in Finland

Steve Penny

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else here from (or living, like me) in Finland and pre-ordering next week? Or even queuing at one of the re-sellers the following week (I did for the 5s)?

Personally, I'll probably pre-order online this time, and will likely go for the 6 in gold and 64GB (my 16GB 5S is starting to struggle).

I have a HTC One M8 at the me, and while I like the extra screen real-estate, I do find it a bit heavy and not particularly comfortable in the hand. I'm constantly having to re-adjust my grip with it.

Other key features of the + aren't that applicable tome, either. The OIS is nice, but I only tend to take pictures of my son, so the standard camera suffices. And while the battery performs better overall, it's key areas are those that I don't care about: audio - I don't keep audio tracks on my device, 3G talk time - I rarely use the phone and when I do it's over FaceTime 99% of the time, and standby - my phone is plugged in at work and at home, so while the overall battery life isn't all that great, I don't encounter too many problems as it's generally always connected to a laptop or power outlet.

What will you guys be getting, and if you're going to a re-seller here, which one will you be queuing in front of and/or buying from?

VolatileKid

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I live in Tampere and will probably buy one from Verkkokauppa. Although not sure which one to get, 6 or 6 plus. Even though I don't like the bigger size, 6 plus could have more RAM and definitely has better battery life, which is important for me.

Steve Penny

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
I live in Tampere and will probably buy one from Verkkokauppa. Although not sure which one to get, 6 or 6 plus. Even though I don't like the bigger size, 6 plus could have more RAM and definitely has better battery life, which is important for me.

Both have 1GB of RAM. Battery life is my main thing and had the Plus had MUCH better battery life across the board, I probably would have gone for it.

VolatileKid

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I'm still hoping that some reviewers will find out that the iPhone 6/6+ have more RAM after getting their hands on the new phones. My iPad Air struggles to keep two safari tabs open sometimes without refreshing. All that processing powers in these new iterations don't mean much to me, if the experience suffers due to insufficient RAM

Steve Penny

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
I'm still hoping that some reviewers will find out that the iPhone 6/6+ have more RAM after getting their hands on the new phones. My iPad Air struggles to keep two safari tabs open sometimes without refreshing. All that processing powers in these new iterations don't mean much to me, if the experience suffers due to insufficient RAM

Apple has already publicly released all of the specs. Both have 1GB RAM.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro