I want the FULL apple experience

acwyau

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I am camping for the first time here in Vancouver! I am looking foward to this new experience! And good luck with your Android to iOS experience, nice choice :)

I will be going to the Coquitlam store early in the morning to get the Apple experience for the first time, after getting phones on launch day from the carriers the past 4 years. I did cheat though, I preordered for store pickup that morning between 8-9 am.

Iamthat_dude

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
I will be going to the Coquitlam store early in the morning to get the Apple experience for the first time, after getting phones on launch day from the carriers the past 4 years. I did cheat though, I preordered for store pickup that morning between 8-9 am.
I'm hoping that the Bethesda row apple store will have ample supply of phones available for non Pre orders. I want the iPhone 6, silver, 64 gig for T-Mobile. Apparently that sold out quickly on Pre order Friday.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm hoping that the Bethesda row apple store will have ample supply of phones available for non Pre orders. I want the iPhone 6, silver, 64 gig for T-Mobile. Apparently that sold out quickly on Pre order Friday.

Same with the iPhone 6 64 GB Space Gray for T-Mobile. The pre-orders for it ran out quickly. I bet I can still get the one I want though :) Hopefully you will get yours too!

Iamthat_dude

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Same with the iPhone 6 64 GB Space Gray for T-Mobile. The pre-orders for it ran out quickly. I bet I can still get the one I want though :) Hopefully you will get yours too!
Yeah, I have a good feeling that if I plan ahead and get there at a reasonable time, I will be able to grab what I want. On another note I have been disowned by wife who has a note 3 and will be getting the note 4. She said no snacks for me! Lol

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I have a good feeling that if I plan ahead and get there at a reasonable time, I will be able to grab what I want. On another note I have been disowned by wife who has a note 3 and will be getting the note 4. She said no snacks for me! Lol

Life is full of sacrifices Dude

You can always become a tech monk

turb0wned

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Anyone have any experience with the lines at the MD/VA stores? Like which store tends to have the least amout of a line? I don't really want to get there any earlier than 4am.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm still trying to figure out how early to get there if I preordered for store pick up. I've never done this before.

Iamthat_dude

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Anyone have any experience with the lines at the MD/VA stores? Like which store tends to have the least amout of a line? I don't really want to get there any earlier than 4am.
I have no experience in this as this is my first iPhone and first iPhone launch. I will be at the Bethesda row store and my plan is to be there at or about 7-8pm Thursday night to give me the best chance. I'm prepared for a long night.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I have no experience in this as this is my first iPhone and first iPhone launch. I will be at the Bethesda row store and my plan is to be there at or about 7-8pm Thursday night to give me the best chance. I'm prepared for a long night.

I'm planning for a long night as well, I'll start camping at 6 tomorrow :)

SmartphoneNerd

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
Why on earth would someone stand or sit in line for a phone? I just don't understand. You should buy shirts that say "it's an Apple thing... You wouldn't understand."

Posted via iMore App

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
So I decided to camp out for the full experience. I did preorder for store pickup, but I have to go out of town "sometimes" on Friday, so the sooner I get scanned the sooner I can get my phone and be on my way.
The coolest part?
My husband is making me a thermos of coffee, driving me to and picking me up from the mall when I'm ready, and he'll be packing at home. :D

I so lucked out. Hehe. :heart: