Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

TrippinSkott

May 30, 2014
Visit site
"Question: so I've never had my iPhone delivered to my home. How will I activate? Will I need to go to an Apple Store/carrier??"

Good question. Mine is being delivered too. Verizon ships all phones with the SIM that fits. How will I put this new SIM in the new phone? Just break into my new phone with a paper clip?

Mr_Freeze72

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Sorry to hear so many are having to wait 3-4 weeks for delivery. At first it told me I had to wait 7-10 business days and then the in store pick up for the 19th poped up. So I am definitely going as soon as I get off work ( getting off a little early) at 12 noon. Hopefully they don't sell my pre order to people camping out early in the AM. They do hold your pre order for at least 24 hours right??!!

rewNATION

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
so now i need a SIM card from verizon? i thought they didn't use them. i'm sure my 4S doesn't have one in there. why do i need one now all of a sudden?

Iphonejackson

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
That's odd because i swear in the checkout page it said SIM not included or something similar to that.
Hmm. When i ordered mine on the Verizon site, it asked if i wanted to have a new SIM or use my current one.

At worst, you can go into a Verizon store and pick one up. They shouldn't charge you anything with a new phone.

iJuan

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to hear so many are having to wait 3-4 weeks for delivery. At first it told me I had to wait 7-10 business days and then the in store pick up for the 19th poped up. So I am definitely going as soon as I get off work ( getting off a little early) at 12 noon. Hopefully they don't sell my pre order to people camping out early in the AM. They do hold your pre order for at least 24 hours right??!!

Yes, the reps know that they can't sell a device, even if they try it will give them an error message, so you're fine

rewNATION

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Hmm. When i ordered mine on the Verizon site, it asked if i wanted to have a new SIM or use my current one.

At worst, you can go into a Verizon store and pick one up. They shouldn't charge you anything with a new phone.

It never asked me anything like that. I still have a 4S and i don't think i have a SIM card in there. maybe i'm supposed to check the box that asks if i'm going to use the phone internationally, maybe that will give me a SIM card

Iphonejackson

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
It never asked me anything like that. I still have a 4S and i don't think i have a SIM card in there. maybe i'm supposed to check the box that asks if i'm going to use the phone internationally, maybe that will give me a SIM card

I may be wrong but I believe there are different Sim cards for international and domestic users. I wouldn't worry about it too much the card will be in the phone.

congressdj

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
This is a travesty

I ordered two phones (6/64 & 6+/128) via AT&T at 0330 EST after waiting for broken websites for 30 minutes. Now I get a confirmation email for one (6/64) saying it will ship in 7-14 days, and the other (6+/128) listed as being "reserved" with an explanation that phones are delivered on a first come, first serve basis. What a joke. They had better get their crap together on this or I am going to lose it.

Last edited:

yungskeeme

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
WTH. I completed my order at 3:11am Eastern and got an email with order number about 5 mins after that. Expected shipping date is showing 9/23 - 10/2. Hope that isn't correct. Not as bad as others on here but I want it on 9/19 lol.

Iphonejackson

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
WTH. I completed my order at 3:11am Eastern and got an email with order number about 5 mins after that. Expected shipping date is showing 9/23 - 10/2. Hope that isn't correct. Not as bad as others on here but I want it on 9/19 lol.

Out of curiosity what model did you go with. I ordered a 6+ space gray 64 GB and my estimated ship date is the 19th.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner