Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

gfletch80

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Finally, after waking up for the 0300est pre-order with sprint and hours of getting the "Be Back Soon" message from Sprint I was finally able to place my order for the iPhone 6 Gold the moment I logged onto my computer in the office! Delivery for the 19th...the day may be looking up!

dandbj13

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
There is not going to be a Jump upgrade preorder for t-mobile. The only way to order it is at full price on a new line. Jump upgrades will only be done in the store when the phone is actually available in store. That is what I waited up all night to discover. It is get in line at the t-mobile store, or nothing.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Just got another email from AT&T saying my order is in the process of being fulfilled with an expected ship date of October 13-22..WTF?!!!!!! 😡

dandbj13

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately, they are going to eat up the first wave of 6+ phones, keeping them from those of us who know we want them. It is the gold iPhone all over again. Nobody wanted it until it was time to order. Then those of us who wanted one couldn't get it. Everybody is buying the big one. It is the new hotness. There will also be a lot of Android switchers coming home for the 6+. As a t-mobile customer on the Jump plan, I'm feeling like I've been pushed to the back of the line. Such is life.

AkirA117

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
So I can finally see the iPhone 6 on the tmobile upgrade page for pre order with a vague this device will ship soon, but I cant use jump on that page. The jump upgrade page has gone back down, hopefully to update it with the 6. Called customer support and she experienced the same issue. This is proving to be a very frustrating first experience. I just want to get rid of my Note 3 and never deal with touchwiz again!!

I called twice, reps are now instructed to answer that they can't process JUMP over the phone. Sound like Tmobile doesn't give the rat a$ about their current customers for new customers.
Online JUMP page still down or lock intentionally since the upgrade without JUMP work perfectly fine and the new line is also work fine

F0REVERY0UNG-

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
So, I called back and now I'm told that there is no iPhone pre-ordered for me, and I'm just left out to figure it out on my own. It's safe to say I'm not getting an iPhone 6 on Sept. 19th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AkirA117

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Unfortunately, they are going to eat up the first wave of 6+ phones, keeping them from those of us who know we want them. It is the gold iPhone all over again. Nobody wanted it until it was time to order. Then those of us who wanted one couldn't get it. Everybody is buying the big one. It is the new hotness. There will also be a lot of Android switchers coming home for the 6+. As a t-mobile customer on the Jump plan, I'm feeling like I've been pushed to the back of the line. Such is life.

I say JUMP customers go on facebook/twitter demand our upgrade haha

AkirA117

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
So, I called back and now I'm told that there is no iPhone pre-ordered for me, and I'm just left out to figure it out on my own. It's safe to say I'm not getting an iPhone 6 on Sept. 19th.

ohh yep tmobile will keep the JUMP customers out till they have their fill of new customers

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Well that was weird. I finally got to order the new iPhone 6 at around 0355 this AM. I received an EMAIL that my order was reserved and I would receive another EMAIL to confirm the order when Apple could access the carrier's system (ATT).

Well I just went back on to the Apple site a placed another order with delivery on 9/19. I guess when I signed in and went through the motions of a another order Apple was able to check with ATT and the order went through.

Here I thought getting up at 0245 was a waste.

dandbj13

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
Same here, I feel awful and I'm thinking about leaving T-Mobile over this.

That won't help. The other carriers are even more evil, if that word even applies. It is a dirtbag move on t-mobile's part. They let Jump customers to believe there would be a pre-order path for them/us. Some of us got up at midnight waiting like eager fools. More fools, we. Switching carriers will not get you an iPhone 6 any sooner. It will have to be the line for us, and a t-mobile line at that. See you in line next week. Must.. Let... The... Anger... Go.

blasted11

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Finally got my order through with AT&T. 1 iPhone 6, 64GB, Space Gray, delivery date of 09/19. 1 iPhone 6+, 64GB, Gold, delivery date of "14 to 21 business days".

Also accidentally ordered 2 iPhone 6 64 GB, Gold. Don't ask; I'm tired, and may or may not have been drinking for the past 2.5 hours.

Had no luck with Apple Store app on iPad (mostly just got errors), and Apple Store web site still not up as of a few minutes ago.

lol this is too funny

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2