Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

gravage

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
Hanging out in the party line is a great experience. Everyone should do it once, just for the experience. Don?t try to rain on his/her parade.

Maybe if you have no life or self respect. It's stupid and pointless. I don't wait in lines for anything, especially a smartphone. Intelligent people order it and have it shipped and do something constructive while waiting.

There's a special hell for people who line up voluntarily and drool all over each other just to buy something they can have delivered to their door.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

F0REVERY0UNG-

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
The crazy thing is that I was able to go to the Apple site and do everything flawlessly, except I can't pre-order from them because I have T-Mobile. It's either hilarious or I'm delirious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Its just unreal that a company like Apple would sell through their flagship phone before their website even went live, you would think they would have caught on by now that the iPhone is on high demand.

The demand is crazy nuts. No matter how prepared you are, you can never build enough phones. Every year Apple produces more and more, and every year, they sell out earlier and earlier. Some of the blogs are estimating that Apple will sell 80 million phones between today and the end of the year.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Maybe if you have no life or self respect. It's stupid and pointless. I don't wait in lines for anything, especially a smartphone. Intelligent people order it and have it shipped and do something constructive while waiting.

There's a special hell for people who line up voluntarily and drool all over each other just to buy something they can have delivered to their door.

And yet, here you are in the middle of the night arguing with a stranger about it. (#justsaying) LOL.

BillsGirlGina

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Finally got our through the iPad app iPhone app wouldn't give me a continue button to get to check out. So frustrating. Now I have one pre ordered & one reserved.

Mr_Freeze72

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
So I finally got into the app selected a phone and model etc. Now I can't get pass the part where you put you AT&T info in. It keep saying can not connect to your wireless carrier. As a result, We're unable to process your order right now. What the hell?

gravage

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
And yet, here you are in the middle of the night arguing with a stranger about it. (#justsaying) LOL.

First, you're assuming it's the middle of the night for me. Second, you have and extremely loose definition of "arguing". #justgetaclue LAWL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

scwleung

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
No, you're not. People who camp out and wait in long lines for an iPhone are retards. Don't be like that.

I agree with HankAZ. It's certainly a different experience. Not as many people as there are in the forums here, but the physical community really helps with the late nights.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods