Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

rootbeersoup

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Gave up on Apple. Ordered through AT&T just like I did with the 4 and 5. I'll regret it later when all the Apple.com people have tracking info, but I always get my phone on time. It does tell me explicitly that it will arrive on 9/19.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
So, does any one else think that the "shortage" talk about the iPhone 6 Plus was overhyped? It seems that everyone who wanted a Plus is getting them.

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
OK, I got a space grey 16GB iPhone 6 coming from AT&T on the 19th. Thanks iMore for the gift card. It's 1 am, so I'm going to bed now!

ronarchy

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
My 6+ came up as $649 and it said the 6 would have been $549.

- Should have replied with quote- this was for the person asking about upgrading from the 5S on AT&T contract...

paulrkiii

Sep 29, 2009
www.facebook.com
Finally got through on Verizon. Space Grey 128g Iphone 6+ now the kicker...delivery by 7 October.

Oh well at least I have one on order, now the wait for the confirmation email ;)

Frenzytom

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Was getting the same thing on Verizon. Went through on the Apple store if you want to try there. It's hit or miss on the Apple store app right now.

After waiting less than an hour, the order finally went through on the VZW site with the constant ECPD Error. I saw the order go from 9/19 to 10/7. Crap but got the 6+ Space Grey 128 gb....now can't go to sleep and wife is going, is that Jake from Statefarm? :)