Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Last year they added an upgrade fee to my 5S order...even though (like this year) I paid full unsubsidized pricing. I called them after I received the device and told them they had to remove it because I didn't upgrade with them, I just bought an iPhone outright. The lady said "That is an upgrade though..." and I said "You have no idea why I bought this device outright, it could have been a downgrade or a neutral lateral move...remove the charge."

Badda bing...no charge.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
The plus (64GB) finally showed up as available on the Apple Store app (on my iPad, but not my iPhone for a strange reason), and I _think_ I was able to get it in. Had to pick an "upgrade" option at AT&T when I wanted to pay full price, but I suppose I can just pay it off when it arrives. Got a confirmation email that my order is being processed, so hopefully it goes through. I guess we'll see what the morning brings. I'm out.

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
So anyone got an email confirmation from AT&T? Before I actually ordered it, it had a delivery date of 14-21 days. Possible it may come earlier? Also I got charged a dollar on my bank statement online. It's from AT&T so I think its safe to say I'll be getting charged for the 6Plus just a matter of time I guess?

I got an order number but no email, no delivery estimate, and no $1 charge. If you have the charge I'd say you're good. I'm waiting 5 more minutes than going to bed. :(

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox