Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

Wildcat_1

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
This happened a few launches back (maybe 4s) with the Apple site, but last couple were smooth as silk in terms of ordering, not sure what the heck is up today !

Brandon Kolfer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Did anybody else place their order on at&t and get the order # and when click on order status it says "well ship your order when they become available" and have an expected shipping date: pending confirmation.

CycloneFW

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
As a test, Apple Store's iPhone app let me get all the way to the order screen for a Verizon iP6+ 64GB Space Gray. Those waiting on Apple.com might want to try the app on your iPhones/iPads.

luckydwg

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Did yours give a delivery date? I don't recall seeing one. The order confirmation screen just says:

We process all orders on a first-come, first-served basis1. Your order is estimated to ship on or about 2. Please allow 7 to 10 business days after that for delivery. When your order ships, we'll email you the tracking number so you can follow its delivery online.

I'm not sure what they meant by "on or about 2."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I got that too. I got my order in at midnight but no email yet. Might keep trying apple an order another if I can. Went for the 64 plus in space.

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
AT&T order submitted. No confirmation email but did get a web order number.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Streeter1981

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Did yours give a delivery date? I don't recall seeing one. The order confirmation screen just says:

We process all orders on a first-come, first-served basis1. Your order is estimated to ship on or about 2. Please allow 7 to 10 business days after that for delivery. When your order ships, we'll email you the tracking number so you can follow its delivery online.

I'm not sure what they meant by "on or about 2."

Same thing here -- I didn't like that part! Seems like the site must have been having some trouble starting there, because I definitely can't get back in now. Still no email confirmation :(

MTapester

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
While i wait for the apple store, I see Telus updated your site and the pricing is higher than quoted earlier today...now I feel better about going unlocked

crazy4dss

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Actually ATT site is down also. The carriers were suppose to go off line so they would sync with Apple serves causing these delays. Thats why many of did not get that confirmation email as of yet.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh