Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if the apple store APP is honoring the AT&T Next program when checking out? I saw the option on apple.com but I prefer using the app for pre-order.

I don't know for sure, but it should Apple connects to the carriers for eligibility info and all that. Assumes of course that the carrier's links don't go down. They've not been exactly stellar in the past.

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
If Rene is still on, I do have a question:

I read one article where it said the 6Plus had the ion-hardened glass but the 6 did not. Is that true? I was hoping they both had it.

Thanks!

Michelle Haag

Staff member
Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
:gold-star::gold-star: Prize time! :gold-star::gold-star:

First, johndhynes, thank you for starting the thread! I love your enthusiasm and for that you're getting a $50 iTunes gift card. Yay!!​

The rest of the winners have been chosen by a mystical process, aka random.org. :D

$30 gift certificates to the iMore store:
cversion7
joelrami
PinkHaloDesign
stlcheer
Xm_jdm

Your choice of iMore coffee mug or t-shirt:
Austin Tooley
BleeBlah
Iphonejackson
jake501
scottpapak
stockandroidguy
The_Dark_Passenger​

Congrats guys! We'll give away another round of prizes after midnight sometime, so keep posting for your chance to win! :D If your name is listed above, I'll be in touch via email tomorrow to get your prize sorted out.

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Preorder newbie question:

Once I've added a phone to your cart do I have a phone reserved at that point? In other words, can I relax a little at that point or do I need to hurry through the rest of the process as well?

You'll need to finish the process. In the cart isn't pre-ordered. You'll get the invoice/e-mail when it's done.

Mr_Freeze72

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Glad to know, it not just me.

2:48 AM here EST almost time!!!! Hoping I can get one. Currently on my mac and also have the app downloaded on my iPhone 5 at the ready!

avega619

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
:gold-star::gold-star: Prize time! :gold-star::gold-star:

First, johndhynes, thank you for starting the thread! I love your enthusiasm and for that you're getting a $50 iTunes gift card. Yay!!​

The rest of the winners have been chosen by a mystical process, aka random.org. :D

$30 gift certificates to the iMore store:
cversion7
joelrami
PinkHaloDesign
stlcheer
Xm_jdm

Your choice of iMore coffee mug or t-shirt:
Austin Tooley
BleeBlah
Iphonejackson
jake501
scottpapak
stockandroidguy
The_Dark_Passenger​

Congrats guys! We'll give away another round of prizes after midnight sometime, so keep posting for your chance to win! :D If your name is listed above, I'll be in touch via email tomorrow to get your prize sorted out.

congrats to all the winners

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
I just logged on to my AT&T account, selected the line for an upgrade (eligible via AT&T Next) and there was an option for pre-ordering the iPhone 6 and 6 plus. Selected space gray, 64GB iPhone 6, and checked out ($50 for tax was charged, but that was it). Maybe because I am a premiere member? Shipping date was listed in the confirmation email as "on or around 9/19/14".

I am getting an unlocked/T-mobile version from Apple directly for myself, so I have to wait for that one.