Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

helrazr87

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
That's complicated. I can't remember but I think I saw that the TMO one was locked to TMO. If you need a new plan, you have to put the phone in the cart at ATT.com and start a new line. Need billing address, SSN, name, and pick a number. If that doesn't work, you have to line up next friday to get the phone. That way you can get it full retail. If you wanted to get full retail and preorder and ATT? You have to put it on next and when you get it just go online or call in to pay off the installment. no hidden fees and no extra cost to the bill.

I've bought a 5s off contract at the store and just walked it to an att store to turn on. Can I just do that again?

ZeroLeonheart

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if the apple store APP is honoring the AT&T Next program when checking out? I saw the option on apple.com but I prefer using the app for pre-order.

I pretended to order a 5s the other day and it's letting me use my Next upgrade. Hope that helps and good luck!!!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
My Apple homepage keeps changing languages. Did they never fix the bug from the keynote feed?

(kidding)

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Likely the route I'm going... my only concern at this point is if it doesn't arrive before the end of the business day, my phone is caught in limo until Monday.

Well, then you go to the shipping depot on Saturday and pick it up. :p You *do* know where your local UPS/FedEx depot is right? :)