Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I was thinking about it, but not quite sure just yet.

I think I will start with the Blue or the Red one. Then maybe if Otterbox does a battery case for it.

my first pre order but ive had all the iphones besides 4s and 5s. my question is what the best place to pre order from? apple or carrier?

Depends. I've always done the carrier. Also, if you are buying on Edge (Verizon), you can't go through Apple.com.

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
BTW - Anyone listening to the new U2 album? First chance I've had to sit an listen to it. Pretty good.

I enjoyed it. Some tracks sounded a bit rough to me, which I thought was strange. Almost like they didn't have them done at a larger studio. Goes with my other U2 songs though. :)

Amy wineBerry

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm so ready. Trying to pick a color right now. The 5s was the first iPhone I've had that wasn't white. I don't know if I'm going for the space grey or the gold. I have 46 minutes to decide lol.

alex.shimp

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
I think I will start with the Blue or the Red one. Then maybe if Otterbox does a battery case for it.

Depends. I've always done the carrier. Also, if you are buying on Edge (Verizon), you can't go through Apple.com.

Actually this year if you have Next or Edge you can use apple.com

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Okay. That's it. Time to decide.

I am going with the 6 Plus.

Thanks to you all for bearing with all my questions. You were all quite helpful. I was worried about the texting and bulk but I think the Pro's outweight the Con's. Also, I feel like if you are going to make the plunge to a bigger display, might as well go all the way.

Somewhat defeats the theory of going with smaller gadgetry, but who cares.

For smartphones, screen is everything, and smaller isn't better, within reason. Think of the watch demo, trying to do pinch and zoom.

beef1218

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Also for AT&T customers, if you preorder now and still want to trade in your current device, you can still do that for some bill credit at anytime after next Friday when your new phone comes in. Good condition 5S gets $300 and good condition 4, 4S, and 5 get $200

I think only trading in 4 or 4S is worth it. 5 and 5S worth much more than the trade-in value.

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I enjoyed it. Some tracks sounded a bit rough to me, which I thought was strange. Almost like they didn't have them done at a larger studio. Goes with my other U2 songs though. :)

I hear hints of all their older stuff. It's U2. Even their worst is better than most current acts out there. Ok, maybe not their absolute worst album, but you know what I mean...