Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Redshirt... you seem solidly committed to the Plus.

so you aren't concerned about its bulk? You are really helping to convince me.

It's not really bulky, just large (and plenty of people have large android phones with no problems). The benefits outway the size for me (aside from screensize, optical stabilization is a biggie, if you've taken any pictures with a phone, you know how shake can affect it). I don't keep a ton of stuff in my pockets, and I usually have a backpack/jacket, so if it doesn't fit in the pocket, I'll have someplace to put it. Just need to keep pocket size in mind when buying clothes in the future. :)

iknrisms

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
I guess it depends on how it's processed on the retailer side. The next big push for credit cards is chip and pin (or chip and signature). The main holdup is that pretty much all the retailers will need to get new machines to process the cards (very expensive). NFC on the other hand is starting to spread more, and could be a cheaper device to buy for the retailers than a whole new card machine. That's a major plus. The devil will be in the details (and how much Apple tries to soak the retailers for the service).

Hmm good points. I'm hoping that because it is Apple it will deliver the push for large retailers to adopt the convenience. I know that a lot of major retailers are already using it but it would be awesome to see in mom and pop shops that I frequent. I just want to use the service as much as possible in short lol

T-Will

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
They have that double tap the home button to shrink it down for one hand typing. I invariably use both hands for typing e-mails though. Just too slow one handed. Or you can use Siri to transcribe for you. Unless you've got an accent. Then it can be fun trying to get Siri to understand what the heck you're saying.

I'm sure there is a developer out there right now creating a third-party keyboard to solve the one-handed typing issue with the 6 Plus.

bboykin87

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys, second iphone (5S was first) and first pre order. I'm hoping to score a 6+ 64GB. does the website act up once it goes live with all the heavy traffic they will experience? My only other experience to compare this to is the nexus 4 launch that had google's website all messed up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods