Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Morning all!!!!! The time is almost upon us! This is my 2nd iPhone pajama party with iMore. I was here last year for the release of the 5c and 5s and ended up settling for the 5c (due to supply constraints). I love my iPhone but don't wanna settle again. So who's getting what? I'm still on the fence as to which iPhone I want. Both appear to be awesome iPhones.
both are depending on what yur upgrading from

iknrisms

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Morning all!!!!! The time is almost upon us! This is my 2nd iPhone pajama party with iMore. I was here last year for the release of the 5c and 5s and ended up settling for the 5c (due to supply constraints). I love my iPhone but don't wanna settle again. So who's getting what? I'm still on the fence as to which iPhone I want. Both appear to be awesome iPhones.

6+ space grey :)

Bias reduX

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
What they've done in the past is sent it before, with a hold at the shipper till the day before. That way it's pre-staged and more likely to get in the bulk of people's hands on delivery day. Whether or not they'll do that now, who knows.
Luckily for me, I can send the phone to where I work. UPS/Fedex come early in the morning and both drivers also happen to deliver to my house later that day as well.

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Totally agree! Hopefully this gets supported by many retailers and not another Passbook (which I love with my single Starbucks card lol)

I guess it depends on how it's processed on the retailer side. The next big push for credit cards is chip and pin (or chip and signature). The main holdup is that pretty much all the retailers will need to get new machines to process the cards (very expensive). NFC on the other hand is starting to spread more, and could be a cheaper device to buy for the retailers than a whole new card machine. That's a major plus. The devil will be in the details (and how much Apple tries to soak the retailers for the service).

murtzjaffer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Okay. That's it. Time to decide.

I am going with the 6 Plus.

Thanks to you all for bearing with all my questions. You were all quite helpful. I was worried about the texting and bulk but I think the Pro's outweight the Con's. Also, I feel like if you are going to make the plunge to a bigger display, might as well go all the way.

Somewhat defeats the theory of going with smaller gadgetry, but who cares.

DJLILM

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
OKKKKKK so i guess i will go big iphone 6 plus from a 4s :yes: lol apple wrong for makin us sweat out a choice.

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
BTW - Anyone listening to the new U2 album? First chance I've had to sit an listen to it. Pretty good.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR