Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I am like super stressed out about the decision. I watched all these videos where the 6 Plus barely fit into pocket meaning one pocket would have to basically be entirely dedicated to it. And that was with the phone being naked and without a case.

I always keep it in a pocket of it's own anyways. You don't want keys next to it. However, barely fitting in a pocket is a concern. I doubt a belt clip would help much. It'd be bad to have to buy a murse to carry around your phone. :)

iJuan

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
This may sound crazy but I am preordering a 64GB plus tonight but I still want to go to the apple store early on launch day just to hold them both. If I like the 4.7 better I will buy it and resell the 5.5. Been more excited about this iphone launch than any other!

I'm with you on that, gonna do the same thing

Carlton English

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Watching Tim go crazy over Apple Pay is classic. I'm sure thinking about using it and after watching his excitement again, just now, it got me excited. lol!

"Would you like to see it one more time just in case you may have blinked and missed it,,,,,,, It is so cool"

Posted via the iMore App for Android

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Still not sure what size to go with. I have printed out the sample paper mock ups and still can't decide. Went to a verizon store and looked at the note 3 and the LG G3 and still can't make my mind up. I have had the 4 the 5 and the 5s so bigger felt better but I think the 5.5 is too big!HELP!! I can't make my mind up!

Thats my dilemma! I'm playing with the cutouts and android phone cases that I have of the same sizes. Its driving me insane. And now all of a sudden I can't pick a color.

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Hello fellow IPhone addicts and Apple fanboys/girls. Staying up to get my yearly iPhone upgrade -- this time a space gray 128gb 6 -- can't wait!!

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Yes he does have a way of getting people excited when he is so excited about something.
Watching Tim go crazy over Apple Pay is classic. I'm sure thinking about using it and after watching his excitement again, just now, it got me excited. lol!

"Would you like to see it one more time just in case you may have blinked and missed it,,,,,,, It is so cool"

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Jaker011

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
So another AT&T question for Jake: I'm not the main account holder and I'm ordering through the apple website. I have the account login info and pin, is that all I need for the preorder?

Correct. Maybe have last 4 of SSN, sometimes we are sneaky like that and need it. Just in case.

j_benj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Sitting here wearing my iMore shirt waiting for the magic hour to arrive. Still on the fence on how I'm going to order.. Apple.com.. App Store app.. or VZW website. only 1:10 left to figure it out!

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Redshirt, I hadn't considered that. Which one are you going with?

128gb 6+. I like to have video podcasts/movies/music running in the background while working at the office (and I used to run out of space all the time trying to have everything on it). And I'm hoping that the larger screen is easier to read as the eyes age. The iPhone 5's been rough a few times with ultra small webpage fonts.

mk3s

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Going to order from Apple store and paying full price for the 64GB 6plus (gold)...850$. I had the 16gb gold 5S and sold it a few weeks ago for 450$ on Amazon and have fallen back on an iPhone 3G which is utterly useless as a phone these days.

Excited about having a real phone again!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro