Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

MAS312

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
i also got the reservation made for a 64GB iPhone 6 with Verizon. Hopefully I'll be able to continue it and select in store pick up. this has been a big ol' CF and not how i expected my preorder to go.

Mr_Freeze72

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I am just about to give up. Its almost 4:30 AM here on the east coast. Been trying in the apple app and website site since 2:55 AM. This is the WORST pre order event ever and Apple needs to come up with a better way to do pre orders going forward. I would rather they make us go the the store and fill out a sign up sheet.

Hell I am probably better off just camping out next Friday..............

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone having any luck....... going back to sleep! :no: I think I'm getting a little loopy now! iPhone 6 pre order hangover is going to suck when the alarm clock goes off!

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
GOT ONE!!! GotoneGotoneGotoneGotoneGotoneGotoneGotoneGotoneGotoneGotoneGotoneGotoneGotoneGotone

*dances*

It will be delivered on launch day.

iPhone 6, 4.7" 64Gig in Champagne Gold... I'm a fickle beast. I swore I was going to get the black but the gold phone forced me against the wall, held my arm behind my back and twisted until I bought it. It literally did, the enticing technological bully; I have bruises and everything!

You seem happy. :)

jdubb82

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Finally ordered through AT&T website, 6+ 64GB white, confirmation email, ships 14-21 day. Also, tried on Apple Store iPhone app for same phone but through my Verizon account and it immediately gave me a reservation number to order it later? Weird.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Alright, I’m out of here. Good night all.

Congrats to those who got their phones ordered.

Good luck to those still trying.

Last edited:

stewm

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm done, I've got to get at least an hour or so of sleep. T-Mobile site is still not taking pre-orders, Apple is still down and the iPad app doesn't have T-Mobile as a carrier on the options.

Will try again when I get up in 90 minutes time to get ready for work. I did tweet Tim Cook and thanked him for the horrible experience.

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Finally after an hour and half. ATT website got itself together and I was able to order. I thought I was gonna order the plus. But I ended up getting the 4.7in 6 in silver. Now I can sleep for another 2 hours peacefully.

Sure was annoying......Good luck to all still trying....

Mr_Freeze72

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I got some weird message saying they found me an iPhone with a reservation number screen on the app. Now when I try to go through the eligibility thing it says it can't connect to AT&T's severs. Did Apple and AT&T not realize how big this was gonna be and prepare accordingly??? At this point it doesn't look like I am going to be able to get a iPhone 6 due to Apple and At&t crappyness. Seriously, Apple Store has been down since Midnight EST. This is a joke.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I managed to get in on apple's website twice with my iPad ... once for me and once for zee woman BUT both 128GB 6 Plus' are 7-10 days out from the 19th launch date, no local pickup for those or the 64's ... only the 16GB Plus' I saw for ANY color.... I'd hate to camp out all night and not get any.... like last year.. they had ONE 64GB AT&T Gold 5S ... must've been 150 people here at the western cleveland location ... there was 500 at the eastern one... I'd be peeeeeeessssed lol ... Good luck all

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711