Just got another email from AT&T saying my order is in the process of being fulfilled with an expected ship date of October 13-22..WTF?!!!!!! 😡
    Same here not happppyyy! Damn Apple Store app Being down messed me up
    09-12-2014 09:19 AM
    That's not what i was hoping to hear. I tried doing it through verizon and it just got too confusing. I had to change everything about my plan and the order screens were different than i remember. when i got my 4S, i recall it was really easy through verizon
    I agree. I when I was finally able to complete my order I had to really pay attention to what I was clicking on. I almost ended up with a 16GB iPhone 6 instead of a 64GB which is what I wanted.
    09-12-2014 09:19 AM
    Same here not happppyyy! Damn Apple Store app Being down messed me up
    Same here!! I tried repeatedly to go through the Apple store app but I got the same message that Apple website was saying.. Ugh!
    09-12-2014 09:21 AM
    It's messed up that I ordered as soon as the apple website went live (could order from the app, no tmobile model) and yet it says Oct 1-6 for delivery. Also it didn't let me pickup in store.
    AtomicFrost likes this.
    09-12-2014 09:26 AM
    I initiated an upgrade on AT&T's site right when preorders started but didn't think it went through because the site messed up on me and I didn't get an email or a charge to my credit card. I went through the Apple Store app and thought it won't let me update twice for the same line and it let me update. Now I have two orders. What a pain.
    09-12-2014 09:34 AM
    Somehow I have placed two orders (one through Apple at 4:25 am, when the site finally became active, and one through AT&T at 3:15am, after waiting for the Apple site). AT&T's site is listed as confirmed, with the email telling me a 3-4 week delivery date. When I check it online, it says the delivery date is pending. The Apple one is still listed as processing - (I received the initial email confirmation which said my order is not being processed, with a delivery date on Oct 1 to Oct 6). When I check online, I get "we are sorry, something went wrong with your request" generic page.

So I will have to cancel one of them. I am thinking about canceling the AT&T one, but that one was placed earlier. I am nervous about canceling one that will be delivered faster. I am open to suggestions!

I am ordering the 6 plus, BTW. I know the 6 is still available in some locations for delivery on the 19th.

Chris
    09-12-2014 09:35 AM
    It's messed up that I ordered as soon as the apple website went live (could order from the app, no tmobile model) and yet it says Oct 1-6 for delivery. Also it didn't let me pickup in store.
    I concur whole heartedly. I can't pick up in a store because there is no store near me!
    09-12-2014 09:37 AM
    That's not what i was hoping to hear. I tried doing it through verizon and it just got too confusing. I had to change everything about my plan and the order screens were different than i remember. when i got my 4S, i recall it was really easy through verizon
    I actually had a problem with my order and had to cancel and redo this morning - a lot of 6 models still available by 9/19.
    09-12-2014 09:37 AM
    After fighting that ECDP error all night (2hrs is a night, right?), I finally got one ordered! Luckily, since so many people were having problems, I didn't have a delivery date pushed back, my 16gb Gold will be here on Friday! Quite embarrassing that ECDP was trending on twitter last night because of it. Whoops, Verizon!
    09-12-2014 09:51 AM
    I ordered mine on att website at 2:47am EST and it went through quickly without any freezing or glitches. I got confirmation email instantly with ship date of the 17th. Also just received text this morning that my order has been processed. Yippee.
    09-12-2014 09:57 AM
    Question: so I've never had my iPhone delivered to my home. How will I activate? Will I need to go to an Apple Store/carrier??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-12-2014 10:04 AM
    Question: so I've never had my iPhone delivered to my home. How will I activate? Will I need to go to an Apple Store/carrier??
    Turn off your old device, then turn on the new one and it should activate without any issue. If it doesn't give your carrier a call.
    09-12-2014 10:09 AM
    "Question: so I've never had my iPhone delivered to my home. How will I activate? Will I need to go to an Apple Store/carrier??"

Good question. Mine is being delivered too. Verizon ships all phones with the SIM that fits. How will I put this new SIM in the new phone? Just break into my new phone with a paper clip?
    09-12-2014 10:10 AM
    A
    Turn off your old device, then turn on the new one and it should activate without any issue. If it doesn't give your carrier a call.
    Awesome thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-12-2014 10:10 AM
    Sorry to hear so many are having to wait 3-4 weeks for delivery. At first it told me I had to wait 7-10 business days and then the in store pick up for the 19th poped up. So I am definitely going as soon as I get off work ( getting off a little early) at 12 noon. Hopefully they don't sell my pre order to people camping out early in the AM. They do hold your pre order for at least 24 hours right??!!
    09-12-2014 10:14 AM
    Just break into my new phone with a paper clip?
    It'll come with a SIM card tray ejection tool. No need to use a barbaric paperclip.
    09-12-2014 10:15 AM
    Both of mine now show as "preparing to ship" on my Att order status page.
    09-12-2014 10:20 AM
    so now i need a SIM card from verizon? i thought they didn't use them. i'm sure my 4S doesn't have one in there. why do i need one now all of a sudden?
    09-12-2014 10:26 AM
    so now i need a SIM card from verizon? i thought they didn't use them. i'm sure my 4S doesn't have one in there. why do i need one now all of a sudden?
    It should come with one inside already.
    09-12-2014 10:30 AM
    Your new phone will have a SIM with it. Every Verizon LTE phone uses a SIM.
    09-12-2014 10:37 AM
    Your new phone will have a SIM with it. Every Verizon LTE phone uses a SIM.
    That's odd because i swear in the checkout page it said SIM not included or something similar to that.
    09-12-2014 10:41 AM
    That's odd because i swear in the checkout page it said SIM not included or something similar to that.
    Hmm. When i ordered mine on the Verizon site, it asked if i wanted to have a new SIM or use my current one.

At worst, you can go into a Verizon store and pick one up. They shouldn't charge you anything with a new phone.
    09-12-2014 10:46 AM
    Typically carrier locked iPhones come with a SIM card already installed. I would expect the same.
    09-12-2014 10:47 AM
    Sorry to hear so many are having to wait 3-4 weeks for delivery. At first it told me I had to wait 7-10 business days and then the in store pick up for the 19th poped up. So I am definitely going as soon as I get off work ( getting off a little early) at 12 noon. Hopefully they don't sell my pre order to people camping out early in the AM. They do hold your pre order for at least 24 hours right??!!
    Yes, the reps know that they can't sell a device, even if they try it will give them an error message, so you're fine
    09-12-2014 10:48 AM
    Hmm. When i ordered mine on the Verizon site, it asked if i wanted to have a new SIM or use my current one.

At worst, you can go into a Verizon store and pick one up. They shouldn't charge you anything with a new phone.
    It never asked me anything like that. I still have a 4S and i don't think i have a SIM card in there. maybe i'm supposed to check the box that asks if i'm going to use the phone internationally, maybe that will give me a SIM card
    09-12-2014 10:49 AM
1,719 ... 6162636465 ...