Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone getting the phone delivered to there job?

Unless I was going to stay home all day waiting for it, I would have it shipped to the job. Always depends on if you trust your coworkers. :)

I don't *think* that Fed-ex/UPS will leave it on your doorstep without a signature, but I wouldn't want to chance it sitting on the doorstep all day. Thieves have been known to follow deliverymen around and grab the packages they leave behind. Especially lucrative on an iPhone release day.

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Lol I hear you. My youngest keeps waking up crying.
Amen to that. Our youngest just woke up crying. The other two were stirring... c'mon now kids, where are your priorities.

And unfortunately they won't care why daddy was up late, they'll still be up a few hours after I'm done with this... :)

iknrisms

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
(Hypnotizing forum users) "you do not want a 6+ space grey 64gb, I repeat you do not want a 6+ space grey..." lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
How many of your friends text you to tell you iphone 6 specs sucked without you asking?? Damm step kids

Always going to be haters. Takes more than specs to make a phone work. Android devices inherently need more power because their software is garbage.

Starcrane

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Getting wife the space plus 16gb. I know 16 is low storage at this point but I take pics and videos off every 3 months and place them on an ext drive. It's not a hassle to do that like so many others (friends) I hear who need more storage.

murtzjaffer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Redshirt really helped me out. I feel like phablets are the way to go and clearly Apple has been thinking about moving to that direction. I find phones are a 2 year commitment and I think I will get used to the bigger screen by then. Also, the point about being able to type and see full screen in landscape mode was a big one for me. I also don't plan on using an iPad
why did you decide on the 6+? Im still deciding

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711