Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ pre-order pajama party!

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Ok seriously. I still don't know what size. I usually use my phone to browse. I have an iPad 4 when I need a bigger screen. What to do!!??

Jaker011

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
do I select the tmobile and take t to att to start a new plan?

That's complicated. I can't remember but I think I saw that the TMO one was locked to TMO. If you need a new plan, you have to put the phone in the cart at ATT.com and start a new line. Need billing address, SSN, name, and pick a number. If that doesn't work, you have to line up next friday to get the phone. That way you can get it full retail. If you wanted to get full retail and preorder and ATT? You have to put it on next and when you get it just go online or call in to pay off the installment. no hidden fees and no extra cost to the bill.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I see a lot of people opting for the 6+ 64GB. That's the boat I'm in. I'm doing white this time, as I've never had a white phone.

Last year I had gold I'll be giving silver a go this year :) since this will be my last upgrade for the next 2 years in getting the 128 gig so I don't feel the need to want to upgrade next year lol I gotta resist!

iknrisms

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
I see a lot of people opting for the 6+ 64GB. That's the boat I'm in. I'm doing white this time, as I've never had a white phone.

Here's to hoping that's won't make the "competition" tougher with ordering one lol space grey here though so you should be good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711