Official Waiting In Line For The iPhone 6/6 Plus Thread!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Thanks guys. Big hugs.

But I don't want to ruin the fun with my drama.

WOOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! Happy for everyone. And waiting to hear from Karen!

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Thanks guys. Big hugs.

But I don't want to ruin the fun with my drama.

WOOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! Happy for everyone. And waiting to hear from Karen!

Not ruined it for me. Just sorry you have to wait because of a clerical thing.

Haven’t heard anything from Karen since "next!". Hopefully she’s busy claiming her phone now!

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Soooo I decided to pass up apple store in emeryville, ca and just go to fairfield sprint which is much closer. Only 6 people in line including me.ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1411135470.523040.jpg

Blevincj

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Apple employee just came out and did a hands-on demo of the plus. Was letting people hold it! Had to take it back in right before they for top me. So close! Never seen them do anything like that before.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Sorry I haven't posted since I got in line. Met some really cool people this morning at the verizon store. Was first in line, the guys I was hanging with needed up 2,3, and 4. The security wouldn't let us line up until after 6. I opened the back of my traverse and we hung out. 20 people total, everyone walked out with a 6+. It was great. Got a silver and this is so much nicer looking then the photos. Beautiful. Was in and out of the store by 8:15. Good luck to the rest of you. This is a great piece of hardware.

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Yea, I think waiting in line at the Apple store is a Apple thing, there was no lines at my local AT&T or Verizon store. I'm sure you guys and gals will enjoy your new phones.

I agree. Definitely an apple thing. That's a cool experience but I don't want to wait in a long line thinking I won't get one. A guy just told me at Verizon they told people waiting outside that they only have three iPhone Pluses.

stlcheer

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
The wait was worth it. We were able to get my mom her 6 plus. The Verizon store we were at had three. The guy in front if us took two. Now to sit at home and wait on my 6!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2