Official Waiting In Line For The iPhone 6/6 Plus Thread!

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I got mine! I ultimately decided to go for the 6 instead of the 6 Plus. I couldn't tell a difference in the screens and messaging, which I do constantly, was far more comfortable on the 6. Unfortunately, they didn't have 128GB in either. Should I have gone with the Plus, that would have been a deal breaker because I'd want to store endless movies on it, but I think 64GB for the 6 will be acceptable. If not I'll return and snag a 128GB, but for right now I'm just gonna sit back in my La-Z-Boy and enjoy the new phone experience! :yes:

P.S. After seeing the three different colors in person, choosing Silver was incredibly easy. It just looks so sharp. I had Space Gray last year and loved it but I wasn't impressed this year, the back color was too light to go with the black face.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I got mine! I ultimately decided to go for the 6 instead of the 6 Plus. I couldn't tell a difference in the screens and messaging, which I do constantly, was far more comfortable on the 6. Unfortunately, they didn't have 128GB in either. Should I have gone with the Plus, that would have been a deal breaker because I'd want to store endless movies on it, but I think 64GB for the 6 will be acceptable. If not I'll return and snag a 128GB, but for right now I'm just gonna sit back in my La-Z-Boy and enjoy the new phone experience! :yes:

P.S. After seeing the three different colors in person, choosing Silver was incredibly easy. It just looks so sharp. I had Space Gray last year and loved it but I wasn't impressed this year, the back color was too light to go with the black face.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! So cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! So cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you! This thing is an absolute work of art. The details are incredible. And the 4.7" just feels like the absolute perfect size for me.

Coffee and water and packaged snacks like cookies, muffins and clif bars.

Verizon was giving out water and little bags of chips but there is a Tropical Smoothie Caf? next door and they were nice enough to bring us all sausage, egg, and cheese biscuits (which I cannot eat) and smoothies (which I sure as hell ate)! Very kind of them.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
There's drama there....I was supposed to get it today but there is an error in my address (wrong state) and I was on the phone with Apple. It's correct in their records but it seems to be incorrect in UPS.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro